Get This Thing Going

*After filling Matai in on the current situation with the help of Dean and Jessamine on what happened to Maria, Vito handed Matai the leg braces that he wore when he broke his legs after Tony knocked him down the stairs. But, despite Vito's encouragement, Matai was feeling some type of way about saving Maria. This was the same woman that was going to get an abortion because she didn't want to gain weight, the same woman that threw a bitch fit whenever Matai had wanted to spend time with Jessamine instead of her, the saaame woman that slept with his two best friends, lied about Tony trying to kill him to the police, sold their daughter and let Tony sell her, AND lied about her firstborn being his child. But, despite all that, he couldn't live with himself if he didn't help her...yes he could. Matai dropped the leg braces and sat on the stairs*

Matai: *looks at Vito* I can't do it V. *points to rebroken leg* I need to see Rico.

Jessamine: *shakes head* Rico's still at Reggie's house.

Matai: *grunts* Well, looks like I'm stuck crippled for the night here then.

Vito: *frowns slightly* Are you sure it's your leg that's holding you back?

*Matai gives Vito a quick glance before looking at the ceiling. He remains silent as Vito calls to him so Jessamine grabs her grandfather's arm and shakes her head*

Jessamine: He can't Grandpa. *puts gun over shoulder* Besides, we need some men to guard the building while we're gone.

Vito: ...yeah. *looks at Matai* I'm leaving you with Will, Steve, and Malcolm. If some of the men that chased Dean come by, you four could easily take care of them.

Becky: Seven.

*Vito, Jessamine, and Matai look at Becky, Alicia, and Paige*

Paige: We're staying back too.

Jessamine: *cocks eyebrow* Are you sure you all wanna stay back?

Becky: Yep. We wouldn't be much help in the fight.

Alicia: Yeah. If anything, we'll get caught.

Jessamine: *nods* Okay. I understand. *hugs them all* Keep an eye out here, okay?

*They smile and nod. Jessamine let them go and walked up to Vito*

Vito: *looks at her* You ready?

Jessamine: *smiles* Ready.

*Vito whistles. All the men in room all look at him*

Vito: ALRIGHT!!! Here's the deal. *points* Kiara here is my grandbaby. She's Nala's daughter.

*A chatter arose as some men were surprised and others confused for they were not around when Maria was there*

Vito: Now. *points to the basement* That fat bastard that you all had locked up down there is the same bastard that abused her, tried to kill me, and put a hit out on Reggie and Simba. And now, he has Nala!

*Everyone started talking louder. Anger rose in the room and the men were getting antsy. Vito put his hand up and the chatter died down*

Vito: They have Nala, and they are using her to try and get Kiara. Well, that's not going to. So, what we're going to do, *sits in a chair* is make a plan. So, let me here some ideas.

Man: We can ambush them!

Dean: That's not a good idea.

*Everyone looks at Dean*

Dean: Umm...*clears throat* They had a lot of men inside the room where they put Nala. And I don't even think that was all of them. It's a big building. Some men coulda been upstairs. Plus, if they see us coming, they'll kill Nala right then and there.