Alone

*Jessamine stumbles to her feet and runs back to the porch and drops to her knees*

Jessamine: *sobs* O-Oh my god...Dean...

*Dean's face is covered in blood and his nose appears broken. His arm is twisted behind his back and there's a huge slash on his back*

Big E: Shit. Looks like Bray and his crew got a hold of him.

Jessamine: *shakes Dean's shoulder* Dean...baby....oh go...oh god please...Dean... Say something...

*No response*

Big E: *takes out phone* I'm calling the police.

Jessamine: *nods* Please...hurry.

*As Big E calls for help, Renee comes out her house*

Renee: *smiling* Aww...Poor Deanie. *looks at Jessamine* Looks like someone beat him pretty bad, huh?

*Jessamine looks up Renee and growls*

Jessamine: YOU DID THIS!!! IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A SELFISH, JEALOUS BITCH, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!!

Renee: WELL IF YOU WOULD HAVE STAYED IN OHIO, I HAVE TO BE A BITCH, WOULD I??!?!?!?!

Jessamine: *shakes head and cries* Sick...that's what you are. You're SICK!!!

Renee: *crosses arms and rolls eyes* Whatever. But hey. *motions across the road* Someone's trying to get your attention.

*Jessamine looks behind herself and sees Bray, leaning against a light pole, with a clear smug smile on his face. As soon as they make eye contact, Jessamine stands up, wipes her eyes, and marches over *

Jessamine: *growls* You son of bi...

*Bray slaps her full force, knocking Jessamine to the ground. He stands over her, smiling at her pain*

Bray: Not so tough now, are you?

Jessamine: *holds her cheek* You...you...

Bray: *chuckles and grabs her by her hair* Now, me and you are going for a wa...

*Jessamine smacks Bray's hand away and starts laughing*

Bray: OW YOU LITTLE BI....What? What's so funny?

Jessamine: *wipes her lip and stands up* You really are little bitch.

Bray: *turns to face her* Really? After seeing what I can do you still...

Jessamine: I HAVEN'T SEEN A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO YET!!! ALL I'VE SEEN IS WHAT YOUR LITTLE BITCHES CAN DO FOR YOU!!! YOU HAVEN'T DONE A DAMN THING BUT HIDE BEHIND YOUR GIANTS AND TERRORIZE EVERYBODY!!! "OH LOOK AT ME BRAY WYATT!!! I'M THE BIGGEST PUSSY IN THE WORLD!!! I HIDE BEHIND MY BIG, BAD, HUMAN FLESH-LIGHTS!!!"

Bray: *lip twitching* Shut up...

Jessamine: NO YOU SHUT UP!!! I'M SICK YOU!!! ALL FOUR OF YOU!!! WHAT ARE EVEN TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH WITH ME?!?!?!?? YOU CAN'T GET A GIRL BY YOURSELF SO YOU TARGET SOME SMALL, DEFENSELESS GIRL TO GET OFF?!?!??

Bray: *clenches fists before smiling and crossing his arms* What made you so tough all of a sudden?

Jessamine: *chuckles and looks him in the eyes* Seeing Dean, a man that I love, close to death woke something up inside of me. And let me tell you something. Hurting Dean, just made you my next target.

Bray: Target. *laughs and bends down to Jessamine's eye level* And what do you mean by "target"?

Jessamine: I killed the man who killed my father. *in mind* Wh...What are you doing? He did it right in front of me. I was 6 when it happened. 8 when I killed him. *in mind* Did you really just...okay. And you're about to be the next. *gets in Bray's face* Leave my man alone or your blood will be pouring down this street like a river.