Care

*Next morning*

*Jessamine slowly stirs in bed as she wakes up. She winces in pain as stretches and opens the wounds on her back*

Jessamine: *puts arms back down* Dammit.

*She gets up and walks out the room to go in the bathroom but runs into somebody*

Jessamine: *falls on booty* Ow!

Braun: Oh. I'm sorry. Here. Let me help you up.

*Braun reaches down and picks Jessamine up*

Jessamine: *rubs butt* Thanks...ummm...what's your name?

Braun: *smirks* So she did forget everything. Good. I'm Braun. Braun Strowman. We've met before. Don't you remember?

Jessamine: *shakes head* S-Sorry. I don't remember anything past the day Dean picked me up.

Braun: Oh. Well, *shakes hand* it's nice to meet you again.

Jessamine: *smiles* You too.

*Braun walks past Jessamine, looking at her ass shake as she continues walking to the bathroom*

Jessamine: Huh?!

*Jessamine runs her fingers along the hinges of the doorway. There is no door*

Braun: Oh. You've forgotten. Dean took all the doors off the hinges. He said... He wanted to watch you do everything.

*Jessamine shivers as Braun says those words and walks onto the bathroom*

Jessamine: Okay...its okay Jessamine. You're just...pissing and taking a shower in your rapist's bathroom. With no one to help, showing the goods to everyone passing by. Probably gonna get raped again but OH WELL AT LEAST YOU'LL BE CLEAN!!! *sighs* I can't do this.

Dean: Of course you can't.

*Jessamine shrieks and spins around looking at Dean, who's eyes are half closed and his skin a pasty white, with her hands between her legs*

Jessamine: I R-R-REALLY HAVE TO PEE SO THAT WASN'T A G-G-GOOD IDEA!!!

Dean: Oh! I'm sorry! Umm...I just...heard an unwanted voice. *looks at her* How's....your back?

Jessamine: *shrugs* So-So. But...*looks at his side and widens eyes* OH MY GOD MR. AMBROSE!!!

*Dean falls forward as Jessamine rushes towards him as she catches him. But falls since he's heavy*

Jessamine: UGH!!! HELP!!! HELP ME!!!

*Braun, Luke, Erick, Bray, and Renee come around the corner*

Renee: Oh my GOD!!! DEAN, HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!

Jessamine: No! He's not...ugh! He's not doing this on...purpose. I...I think he's dead.

Renee: WHAT?!?!?!

*Braun and Luke pick up Dean and hold him up. His eyes were rolled to the back of his head and he was limp in their arms. Jessamine immediately stands up and puts both hands on his face and smacks him in a desperate attempt to wake him*