Really....

*Next morning*

Welcome to the end of eras, ice is melting back to life.
Done my time and served my sentence.
Dress me up and watch me...

Jessamine: *smacks phone* UMM!!!!

*Jessamine slowly sits up and rubs her eyes. The sun is shining through the blinds, one ray shining directly in her eyes*

Jessamine: *covers eyes* Fuuuck...

*Jessamine gets outta bed and has a mini attack. She looks down to realize she was wearing no clothes*

Jessamine: *whispering* W-what? What the hell...happened last n-night? Oh. Wait.

~Flashback~(A/N: What? Don't pretend you don't wanna know what happened!)

*Dean steps out the shower carrying Jessamine and then lies her on the bed and starts kissing her neck and grinding against her*

Jessamine: *moans* Deeeaaan...I thought you said we were to...beeeeeeed.

Dean: *chuckles and sits up* Well, we are in bed aren't we?

Jessamine: *bites lip and arches back* Ahhh...pleeeease...stop teasing me...

Dean: *smiles* You want more baby girl?

Jessamine: *blushes and grabs his shoulders* I...I...

Dean: *laughs and kisses her* It's okay baby. We can wait. Plus, I don't want our first time together to happen when we're extremely... Pooped.

Jessamine: *giggles and moans* Ahhhh...stoooop!

Dean: *laughs and lies beside her* What?! You're adorable when you're in heat.