Torture

*Tony continued to tremble as Reggie made him stand on his feet. Reggie then stepped aside. The Wyatts, other than Braun, and Tony all look in the corner as they see movement. Matai only stepped out the shadows a little bit before Tony's eyes almost bulged outta his head and he dropped to his knees as his legs gave out. Then he started screaming and started to scramble away but Reggie stepped on his pants leg. Bray's recognized his face from the photo Tony gave him to put in Dean's car. His eyes also bulged out his head as he remembered who Tony said that was*

Tony: *continues to struggle* M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M...

*Matai glared at Tony as he continued to try and get away from Reggie. His breathing got heavy and tears flooded his eyes as he kept trying to get away but Reggie wasn't gonna move anytime soon. Reggie laughed at Tony's panicked state and squatted*

Reggie: What's wrong with jah Zion? Ya look like ya don' saw a spirit.

*Tony's eyes shifted from Reggie to Matai as fear continued to build. He looked at Bray for help but Bray's fear almost mirrored his own. Tony was scared because knew what Reggie and Matai are capable of together. Bray was scared because he didn't know what they were capable of at all. Luke was asleep because he got a headache and Braun sat in confusion. Matai stood beside Reggie as they watched Tony's pointless scrambling*

Matai: *looks at Reggie* I think you tortured him enough.

Reggie: *looks back and pouts* Awwww come onnnnnn. I don't get to do annnnnything anymore.

*Matai gave Reggie a look and Reggie took his foot off Tony's pants leg. As soon as he was free, Tony stood up made a mad dash for the stairs but was grabbed by the men and thrown back to Matai, who kicked him in the chest. Tony dropped to the ground with a thud and curled into a ball. Matai laughed and walked around him while Reggie twirled the knife in his hands. Tony continued to wither in pain as Reggie stepped on the small of his back and slowly swifts his weight, causing Tony to whine in pain. Jessamine eyes never left his face. All the pain, humiliation, and fear that he made her experience as a child, it's all being brought back only this time, it's him who's feeling it. A faint smile started to form on her face but it dropped as she saw Tony heaving cause with from breathlessness to laughter. Matai and Reggie looked at him in confusion as he got on his knees and looked up at them*

Tony: Well... I think it's pretty obvious that I'm not gonna be making it out of this room breathing. So, I might as well spill it.

*Tony dragged himself to the wall, giving that he could barely feel his legs, propped himself up*

Tony: ...you know, some of these guys knew what I did.

Reggie: *sucks teeth* Man sh...

*Matai smacks Reggie's lips and glares at Tony menacingly*

Matai: What are you talking about Tony?

Tony: *looks at him* Oh. Oh y...you're calling me by my real name. Huh. *laughs again and coughs* I guess I really am gonna die down here. Anyway, I had a little....business to keep Ma...Nala and whatever the fuck stupid little nickname you gave your daughter in a house and with food. Soooo...*smiles*I did a little trafficking.

Matai: ...*steps closer* You tried to fucking sell my daughter?

Tony: What?! Sell her? Ohhhh no no no no. Of course not. *smiles again* Too much value. See I had her.."entertain " the m...

*He didn't even get to finish the sentence before Matai's boot came down on Tony's shin, breaking it. Tony screamed in pain*