This is War

Vito: .....what?

Xavier: *shakes* Y-Y-Y-Y-You...you...

*Xavier faints*

Becky: *points* You're dead.

Vito: *looks down at self* ....no I'm not.

*Ten men file in behind Vito*

Becky: *nods* Yes you arrre. That body. At the club. There was a body upstairs. M...fuck...Simba said...he SAAAAID that was Mufusa. I asked him who da fook that was and he showed me a picture and it was yoooooou.

Vito: *tilts head back* Ah. I understand. Well, *walks away* he had every right to believe that was me. I mean after all, I never told him about the decoy technique.

Dean: ....what?

*Vito explains. Although Matai teased him for being paranoid, Vito planned for a betrayal among his henchmen. He had made sure that out of his rookies, he always had a group of at least ten ready to do whatever for him. He also made sure they kept at least one body in the basement with clothes almost identical to his. When Bray came to take Jessamine and kill Vito, his group of ten already knew what to do. First, they called Beano. Then, they quickly went to the basement and grabbed the body. Once they had it, they crept into the crowd and got in the front. The body was blending in with the crowd and when Bray said go, they quickly grabbed Vito and tossed the body on Jessamine. Since him and Vito were dressed similar, no one batted an eye. The group then took Vito to the basement and shut the door. After a while, Beano came with his men and shot the men that actually wanted Vito dead. Beano didn't know about Vito's plan either so imagine his surprise when he checked the basement and found Vito with ten men around in a protective circle. They all went upstairs​, dosed everything in gas, and set everything on fire. When they left, Beano invited Vito and the others to the Blood Diamonds Headquarters but Vito denied, saying it would be better before Matai ran everything to shit*

Vito: But uh *looks around* by the looks of things, I'm a little late.

Becky: *nods* Yeah. A little.

Dean: *walks over to them* The place was attacked when Matai wasn't here. That guy that tried to kill you, Bray, his pack came and rescued him, killed a few and hurt a lot. This guy, Darius, he got shot.

*Vito perks up. He furrows his eyebrows and balls his fists up. He looks around and turns to Becky*

Vito: Where's Matai?

Becky: *shrugs* Him, Reggie, Jessamine, and some Hispanic dude...

Stacy: Rico.

Becky: Rico, ran outta here with Darius.

*Vito grunts. Matai was never one to think about things in the heat of the moment. The Lions' Den was just attacked while he was gone and he runs out again. Vito looks at the men that Alicia, Paige, Erick, Ettore, Stacy, and Roman are helping and then at the bodies covered up with trash bags. He sighs and looks at a squirmy fellow with glasses*

Vito: Zazu, how many dead?

*The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small notepad*

Zazu: *counts names* ....7 sir. Andre, Marques, Sammy, Malcolm, Derrick, Eric, and Roderick. *closes notepads* Cause of death for all of them was a shot to the​ Occipital Lobe.

*Everyone stares at him*

Zazu: ....*clears throat*...the...the back of the head.

Vito: *nods* Better.