Playtime is Over

*Jessamine parks the car and her and the others walk up to the abandoned building and looks at Dean*

Jessamine: Are you sure this is the place?

Dean: Positive. *points on the crooked iron railing* I fucked this up trying to get away.

Xavier: *shoves hands into pockets* So what's the plan here?

Jessamine: *sighs* We go in there, play along with his bullshit, and when shit goes left, give Grandpa the signal and duck.

Xavier: And the signal iiiiis...

Jessamine: *sighs in frustration* For fuck's sake Zay. When I say "Denver", bullets go flying. Got it?

Xavier: Ah. Got it...why Denver?

Jessamine: I don't fucking know. I didn't pick the word. *sighs* Okay. *looks at the front door* Here goes nothing.

*Jessamine walks up to the front door and knocks. She tenses up as she hears footsteps and grabs Dean's hand as a slot slides and reveals a pair of dark eyes. Before Jessamine could say anything the slot closes again*

Creeeeeak...

*The door slowly opens and reveals Luke, who is wearing a torn black tank top and dark denim jeans. He's steps aside and motions for everyone to come in*

Luke: He's waiting for you. Fourth door on the left.

*Jessamine ignores the urge to slap Luke as he looks her up and down with a small smirk on his face. Dean notices and makes sure to bump him on the way inside. Jessamine looks around, meeting the eyes of several men lining up in the hallway and on the stairwell. Some of them smile and leer at they as they walk by while the others wear grimaces and give them ice cold stares. As they approach the door, it swings open and the creepy, toothy grin of Bray Wyatt greets them*

Bray: Ah. Greetings my friends. *looks at Jessamine* So glad you made it darling. *looks at the others* And you've brought guests! *looks at Erick* ...and a lost sheep.

*They all glare at him. He smiles even wider and steps aside. They all look in and realize that the door lead to the basement. Jessamine hesitated, remembering all the pain and agony she faced in the basement of Dean's house. She feels heat on her neck and she glances at Bray. His grin has disappeared. In it's place, a sickeningly smug smirk*

Bray: Having flashbacks, doll?

*Jessamine makes a face and shuffles in place. Dean tenses up and balls his fists up. Bray notices and sends him a smile also*

Bray: Anyways, I'm glad you all made it. And just in time too. *walks down the basement stairways* The party is just getting started.

*As Bray goes down the stairs, Jessamine and the others share worried looks. If they go into that basement and something goes wrong, there's no way her grandpa's men could shoot through the ground. Jessamine lets out a shaky sigh and slowly walks down the stairs. The scent of blood and sweat and musk fill her nostrils and the air was humid, making those breaths difficult. When they finally reach the basement, Jessamine notices that the room is completely empty and the ground is blood stained. Jessamine's eyes widen and her breath quickens as she turns around and Bray is leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and that sickening smirk back on his face*

Jessamine: Where's the hell is my mother, Bray?!

Bray: What? Ohhh, you mean Maya? Mary? Meghan?

Jessamine: *balls up fists* Maria, you asshole.

Bray: *tsks* Temper, temper darlin'. I can't promise your mother's safety if you choose to be stupid now.