The Truth....Kinda

*Next night*

Jessamine: *growls* I told you the same story over and over. Why should I repeat myself?!

*Two police officer came in with Dr. Smith and started questioning Jessamine about the incidient. One a veteran woman and the other a rookie man.* (I actually had to talk to two officers like this. Not for the same situation but...still.)

Policeman: *sighs* Because kid, we have to make sure we have this all writen down so we can charge the dick.

Jessamine: *groans* Fine. I was walking to go meet some superstars but I was stopped by this big guy and he started talking all funny and rubbing on me before pushing me in somebody's room.

Policeman: Yeah yeah. Skip ahead.

Jessamine: ....then he took off his shirt, pinned me to the ground, and started pulling my dress up. I tried to fight him off but he just punched me in the side and slammed me back on the floor and made me hit my head. I was in a daze after that but I felt my dress on my chest and something... grazing the hem of my panties.

Policeman: And you just assumed it was him.

Jessamine: It had to be him no one else was there.

Policewoman: Hush rookie. And then what happened sweetie?

Jessamine: Ummm....Dean burst through the door, Ettore came in, then a doctor, then the doctor and Ettore left but Ettore came back with...I think Roman. And....I...don't remember much after that.

Policeman: Still?

Jessamine: *growls* He slammed my head against the floor. I was in a DAZE!!!!

Policewoman: *puts hands up* Calm down ma'am. Now, what was his name again?

Jessamine: ......

Policewoman: Don't tell me you don't know his name.

Jessamine: *shakes head* Dean knows it. But I don't.

Policeman: So we'll call your Dean friend and ask his name.

Policewoman: For now, just stay safe. Okay?

Jessamine: *nods* Yes ma'am.

*As the police officers leave, Dr. Smith slips by them*

Dr. Smith: Hello Miss Martinez.

Jessamine: Hi.

Dr. Smith: *looks at charts* Umm...I looked you up. On the ummm...the database and ummmm...

Jessamine: Hiroshi.

Dr. Smith: *looks up*

Jessamine: Jessamine Hiroshi. Look that up.

Dr. Smith: *cocks head to the side* Why Hiroshi?

Jessamine: My birth name is Jessamine Hiroshi. But after my dad died, my ma...my mother married his best friend, Tony Martinez. She made me drop my real last name.

Dr. Smith: Oh. Well, I'll go and search for any ummm...*clears throat* information that... could be of...some help.

*Dr. Smith leaves for a while and then comes back with some papers*

Dr. Smith: Ah! Here we are. Jessamine Hiroshi. *reads through the papers a bit* Oh.

Jessamine: Wh....what?

Dr. Smith: You haven't seen a doctor in...two years.

Jessamine: W...well I haven't been... home in two years.