Remember Me?

Jessamine: *backs away* G-G-Go away. L-L-Leave me al-a-alone...

???: *chuckles* Ah come on now. Is that anyway to treat your step-daddy?

Dean: *pulls Jessamine behind him* Step-daddy?!

Tony: Well...Yeah. That's what I said, right?

Dean: But you're with Renee! And Jessamine's mom was with other guys!

Tony: Well I've been...away for a while. And as for Renee, I feel like I need to have a Freebie. But God..DAMN Jessamine. *walks towards her* You sure grew up since the last time I saw you.

Jessamine: *backs up again* I w-w-was 8 last time you...

Tony: 8...damn. So you're 18 now, right?

*Jessamine gulps and nods*

Tony: *smirks* So you're legal now?

Dean: *steps up to him* Alright, you bastard! You better bac...

Tony: I'm not a bastard. I knew my dad. *looks at Dean* Unlike someone.

*As Tony tries to walk past Dean, Dean puts his hand on his chest and shoves him back*

Dean: I didn't know my father, but I wish I didn't. He tore my fami....

Tony: Yeah, Yeah. White boy with Daddy issues. Typical. *pushes Dean out the way* Now, Jessamine. *looks her up and down* I love you in that outfit.

Jessamine: *tears up* Pleeease...

Tony: *cocks head* Aww come on. I know I taught you better than that. *bends down to her size* Now what do you say?

Jessamine: *sobs and shivers* Th-T-Thank you s-s-sir.

*Dean grabs Tony's shoulder*

Dean: Hey man! I don't know who you are, or what you want, but you're scaring my girlfriend and I don't appreciate that!

Tony: *looks at Dean* Girlfriend? *looks back at Jessamine* This guy is about as old as me!

Dean: I'm only 30.

Tony: Oh yeah, *yanks his shoulder out of Dean's grasp* well I'm 34. Now baby doll, *puts his arms on both sides of Jessamine* Why does he have that I don't?

Jessamine: *trembling* Please g-get out...

*Dean grabs Tony by both shoulders and yanks him to the ground*

Dean: OKAY!!! GET OUT NOW!!!!

*Tony hops to his feet and steps up to Dean. He is a good 6 inches taller than Dean and bigger in muscle*

Tony: Do you really wanna start something little man?

Dean: If you keep messing with my girl, yes. Oh and I forgot to mention, *steps closer* I fight for a living.

*Tony looks at Dean and then Jessamine before turning to Renee and heading to the door*

Tony: *turns to Jessamine and waves* Bye Sweetness.

*As Tony and Renee leave the house, Jessamine slides down the wall and starts to cry even harder*

Dean: *kneels down beside Jessamine* Babe, are you okay?

Jessamine: *sobs and shakes her head* Nooooooooo...no I'm n-n-never okay!

Dean: *rubs her back* It's okay baby. It's okay. I'll protect you.