Tony

*Dean walks into the interrogation room with Tony*

Tony: *looks up and smiles* Well well well, if it ain't Deanie.

Dean: Don't fucking call me that. You're lucky I can't kill you.

Tony: Awwww. Not even a little scratch?

Dean: *balls up fist* No. Not even a little scratch.

Tony: *smirks* So, *leans forward* Did Jessamine tell you about our little ga...

*Dean leaps over the table and knocks Tony to the ground, punching him repeatedly in the face. Officer Patterson and Sheriff Mason rush in the room and grab Dean, pulling him off Tony*

Dean: YOU FUCKING PRICK I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!

Tony: *laughs and wipes lip* Huh. You swing you're hardest hit first. *smiles* Thanks for the info.

*Officer Patterson and Sheriff Mason drag Dean, kicking and swearing, out to Jessamine*

Patterson: Please calm him down.

Jessamine: What happened?!

Dean: HE FUCKING SAID SOMETHING ABOUT A GAME AND IT PISSED ME OFF!!!!

Jessamine: *wraps arms around Dean's neck* Baby calm down. Okay? Don't let him get to you.

Dean: *shakes head* I can't go back in there. I'll kill him.

Jessamine: But I can't either.

Dean: Baby, *grabs her hand* if he anything, and I mean anything call out. Or hit the window. All be right there watching you two.

Jessamine: *tears up* But I...

Dean: I won't...let him...hurt you...

Jessamine: *rubs eyes* Okay. Okay I go but, please, if he gets too close, help me.

Dean: I promise I will.

*Dean kisses Jessamine and walks behind her to the interrogation room. He squeezes her hand one more time before letting her in the room*

Tony: *looks up and smiles* Hey baby doll.

Jessamine: *flinches* Don't.

Tony: What? *stands up* Call you baby doll?

Jessamine: *steps back* I still remember what the name means.

Tony: *chuckles and walks towards her* Aww. That makes me feel special.

*Dean bursts through the door*

Dean: THE FUCK DOES THE NAME MEANS?!?!?!?!

Jessamine: H-h-he couldn't call m-me baby in public. So he would me baby girl.

Dean: ....I'm staying in here.

Tony: *rolls eyes* Of course you would.

Jessamine: *turns back to Tony* Ummm...*clears throat* Why di-d-di...

Dean: Why did you come here?

Tony: I was bailed out. Bray. He said he wanted me to see how much you've grown. *looks Jessamine up and down and smiles* And so far I like what I see.

*Dean balls his fist up and starts to walk towards Tony until Jessamine stops him*

Jessamine: Please....

Tony: *groans* You guys are disgusting.

Dean: LIKE YOU'RE ONE TO FUCKING TALK!!!!

Tony: *smiles* Hey. All I'm saying is you're old enough to be her father. Hell her mother seems like a better match for you.