Learning

This is Matai 😍😍😍

1 hour and 45 minutes later

Vito: *grabs man's shirt* LOOK HERE GODDAMMIT!!! I DON'T CARE HOW FUCKING LONG IT'LL TAKE, I WANT YOU TO FIND THAT SON OF A BITCH RIGHT NOW!!!

*Matai is cradling his crying daughter in his arms with tears start to slide down his own face as Vito yells at his workers. Jessamine told them everything, Tony, her stutter, her mother's boyfriends, her being put out, Dean, Renee, and her abduction. Her father just sat across from her, choking on tears as his little angel talks about the horrible, traumatic things that he couldn't protect her from, while Vito stood, shaking in fury and anger at his stupid whore excuse for a daughter. After her story was finished, Vito ordered Richie to send some girls up to clean Jessamine. After that, Matai held her in his arms, reminding Jessamine of her lost childhood and causing her to bawl, while Vito called every man he had in the building to find out where Tony, Renee, and Dean were*

Gangster #1: But boss, we don't who those people are.

Gangster #2: Yeah. We don't even know how they look.

Vito: Well dammit LOOK THEM UP!!!

*Jessamine watches the younger men jump back in fear of her grandfather. When they start to leave, Vito walks over to Jessamine*

Vito: Sweetheart, is there annnnything else you need to tell us?

Jessamine: N-N-N-N....

*Matai covers Jessamine's mouth and continues rocking her back and forth while looking at Vito*

Matai: Tell them...that when they find these sick bastards...don't kill them. Bring them to me. All of them. I want to deal with them myself. All of them.

Meanwhile

Dean: Is This REALLLLY Necessary?!?!?!

Stacy & Roman: YES!!!

Dean: IT'S REALLY NOT!!!

*Stacy and Roman have Dean in a dolley, strapped from head to toe, and a fringe around his face, much like Hannibal Lecter. Stacy and Roman have him laid out in the trunk of the truck while they're driving to the police station*

Dean: I wasn't even bad enough to be put in this thing.

Roman: *turns head* Dean. You slammed me into the wall. Literally.

Dean: So.

Stacy: And you kicked me in the chest.

Dean: ...so.

Roman: You bit the shit outta the doctor.

Dean: .....

Stacy and Roman: And you almost broke the window in your room.

Dean: ....where are we going?

Stacy: The police station. But first, we need to make a little pitstop.

Dean: And where may I ask where is this little pitstop?
Stacy: My house.

Dean: .....*looks at Roman* Rooooooman....

Roman: She's not gonna do anything. We need to show you something.

Dean: ....liiiiike?

*Stacy and Roman look at each other*

Stacy & Roman: ......things.

*They rode in silence the whole ride to Stacy's house and when they pulled into her yard, Dean was restless*