...what?

*The woman lifted her head slightly. Her eyes were swollen shut, her face littered with cuts and slices, her lips split and dried blood coated them like matte lipstick. But there's no mistaking it. It was Maria. She pries open one eye and looks at Dean*

Maria: Oh...it's onla' you.

Dean: WH...

*Dean looks around and lowers his voice to a hushed whisper*

Dean: What are you doing here? And what the hell happened to you?!

Maria: Ah...just hangin' out.

Dean: That's not funny.

Maria: Okay okay. Well... let's say...Bra' don't like to have his manhood challenged.

*Dean wrinkles his nose as Maria coughs up blood as whines as her feet scuffle on the ground*

Dean: *walks around* I'm getting you out of here.

Maria: Again... don't botha.

Dean: No. I am gonna bother. *looks around* You're the mother of the live of my life...

Maria: Dean...

Dean: *grabs a sharp slab of metal* You're a prisoner of the fucker that hurt the love of my life...

Maria: Dean...please...

Dean: And, *saws at rope tied at her ankles* you are going to be the grandma of my future chi...

Maria: Dammit boy stay quiet for a second!

*Dean stops and looks up at Maria. She can't see him, but she knows he's looking at her*

Maria: *sighs* Yes. I know. I'm Jessamine's mother, but I know, saving me is gonna hurt her more.

Dean: How would...

Maria: Sh.

*Dean goes silent*

Maria: ...I...If you didn't know already... I'm a druggie. Been one since I was 18. I've had my judgement clouded by coke, LSD, ecstasy, acid, all of that. I've...done things...to get my next fix. Sold my family's riches, my riches, Matai's, Tony's... myself...and Jessamine. But somehow, none of the men wanted to do anything other than touch her. And for some reason...that pissed me off more than anything.

*Dean looked at Maria as tears slowly fell from her eyes*

Maria: Back then...I was always angry with her. And I thought I had a reason but...looking back now...it was the worst thing to put against her. *sniffs* She couldn't have control that day more than me. *turns to Dean* I never looked at her as my baby when she was born. She was...evil. She was my curse. She was a constant reminder of the worst day of my life. She was...she was...she was the only thing keeping me from ending at all.

*Dean widens his eyes as Maria chokes back her sobs. She winces as her eyelids begin to stretch as they swell*

Maria: She...I still...I still wanted her. I didn't want her a live without a mother, not like me. *scoffs* I guess she woulda been better off without me huh?

Dean: ....

Maria: *sniffs* Anyway, just leave me here. I deserve it. You go be with her and...

Dean: I don't know wh...

Crrrrrrrrreak

*Dean whips his head towards the door. He hears footsteps coming down the stairs. He quickly goes to the corner and hides behind some boxes in the darkness. He watches as Luke creeps down the stairs and scurries to Maria. She starts whining as he touches her but he starts shh-ing her*