Questions

*Jessamine watches as the disc starts playing. She sees a man lying on his back with a woman lying on top of him, kissing*

Jessamine: *squirms in his grip* Why would I...

Tony: *squeezes her side* Sh!

*The woman on screen takes off her shirt and bra and lets the man put his hands on her breasts*

Man: How big are they?

Woman: 40D. W-Why?

Jessamine: *in mind* Wait... I...Is that...

Tony: Sh!

Woman: ...you're weird.

Man: *chuckles* You'll learn to love that about me.

Jessamine: This is...

Tony: *smiles* You've got some big ass tits from a 18 yr old, ma.

Jessamine: *in mind* Where the hell... H-H-How did...where'd y-yo-you...

Tony: That Bray-dude put cameras all over the house. You put on an interesting show.

Jessamine: *shivering* Wh-why do you...

Tony: Have this? He gave it to me. *shakes Jessamine a little* Hey. Here's my favorite part.

*Jessamine looks back at the screen and sees Dean on top of her, giving slow and steady thrusts while looking in Jessamine's eyes, which are half closed*

Tony: *laughs* You can really take dick well.

Jessamine: *blushes darkly and pushes herself off him* S-S-Shut up!

*Tony looks at Jessamine with an angered look before standing up and walking over to a withering Moxley*

Jessamine: *widens eyes* No no no no no. I'm sorry okay just please don't...

*Tony puts his foot over Moxley's and looks at Jessamine*

Tony: You know I'll do it.

Jessamine: *tears up* Y-y-yes okay I know...I know...

*Tony takes his foot from over and slowly walks towards Jessamine*

Tony: 10 years. You hear me. I was locked way in that hell hole, for 10 FUCKING YEARS!!!

Jessamine: *sobs* You molested me! You KILLED my PAPA!!! You DESERVED it!!!

Tony: ...oh. *snickers* Oh I deserved it. For saving your pathetic life, this is the thanks I get.

Jessamine: He wasn't gonna kill me! You FUCKING li...

*Tony slaps Jessamine full force across the face and sends her flying on the coffee table*

Tony: *shakes hand and growls* Don't you ever, ever fucking curse at me you ungrateful little bitch.

Jessamine: *holds cheek* O-oww...

Tony: *chuckles and sits back down on the couch* Now. Yes. I did kill Matai. In cold-blood. By hitting him with a vase and pushing him down the stairs. But, the judge didn't know that.

Jessamine: *sobs and shakes head* You made him sound so evil...

Tony: *smiles and leans back* Well I was a drama student. I learned to lie and not get detected. And I didn't molest you. You owed me. *looks at the T.V. again* ...and you know what, *looks at Jessamine and smirks* you still do.