Rush

Summer: Are...Are you sure?

Luke: Oh wow. Well, I don't think someone can survive a bullet to the head Summer.

*Maria is distraught. She was currently sitting on the sidewalk a few blocks away from the Pride building with her head in her hands. Luke just told them about what happened to Tony. She started sobbing and hugging herself. Alberto walked up to her and nudged her with his foot*

Alberto: Hey. Stop all that crying. If you loved him, you wouldn't have been with another man when he was a prison.

*Maria shoots him an evil look*

Maria: It's not that! Do you realize how much I gave up to be with that man?! My home, my family, my entire past!

Summer: *crosses arms* You still slept around on him.

*Maria also shoots Summer an evil look. She stood to her feet and looked at everyone around her. They were all giving her the same face. No remorse. No sympathy. No feeling sorry for her at all. Instead, their faces read...annoyance. They looked like she had been crying twelve years and they were sick of her. She straightens herself up and turns to Alberto*

Maria: *wipes eyes* I was lonely. And he was gone. I need something.

Renee: You know, there are stores for that.

*Maria looks at Renee before shooting her arm out and slapping her, making her stumble and fall on her face*

Renee: Fuck! *holds cheek* I'm just saying!

Bray: *grabs Maria by the hair* You will NOT disrespect one of my o...

Pap! Pap! BAM!!!

*Maria slaps Bray twice and punches him. He steps back and holds a hand up, stopping the beating the Wyatt family was about to inflict on Maria. He wipes his lips and tasted the blood on his lips. Bray chuckles and looks at Maria and slaps her back. She completely loses it and starts throwing punches. Bray steps back as Luke and Braun grab her and hold her against a wall. She continues kicking and cussing at him as he slowly steps towards and puts his hands on his hips*

Bray: *looks her up and down* ...You behave just like your daughter. Hell, she kinda looks like you. But for some reason, you can't stand her. Why?

Maria: None of your fucking business, that's why.

*Bray chuckles at her saucy attitude as Alberto steps to him*

Alberto: She said back at the complex that she was sick of her stealing her jewelry, money, and men.

Bray: ...*looks at Maria* Didn't she run away at 16?

Maria: *blows hair out face* Yeah. She did.

Bray: So you think she purposely stole your boyfriends away?

Maria: I don't think it. I know it.

Bray: A dumbass. This is gonna be fun. Well, still, there has to be more to it than that.

Maria: *balls up fists* Like I said, it's none of your business.

Bray: It is if you want to stay with us.

Maria: And WHY do I want to stay with you?

Bray: Why, for revenge, of course. Unless, you want to go back to your shit house of a home in Ohio. But I'm sure you don't want that, right?

*Maria looks at Bray's face in anger and grits her teeth but she does nothing because what he just said was right. She sighs and kicks Luke, making him let her go, and slaps Braun with her free hand. Braun looks at her in surprise as she continues her assault on him before tossing her to Bray again*