Found Out

*Dean eyes go wide. He looks at the officers in confusion before looking down at his feet. His face was emotionless until a few minutes later. His features had suddenly contorted from confusion to disgust. Disgust to horror. Horror to hate. Then it was just plain anger. His hands clenched into fists and had his teeth clenched so hard, one of his teeth broke. The policemen stepped back a little, worried he would swing. Dean's hands started shaking and his breathing got harsh. His face was a deep shade of red and veins were popping out his arms and temples Nurse Joy leaped beside him and grabbed his face*

Joy: Dean! Dean stop! You're gonna hurt yourself!

Dean: *talks through teeth* She didn't want to talk to me. She hated us because she thought....

*Dean slams his fists into the bedside railing, breaking it and sending it sailing across the room*

Dean: HOW THE HELL DID YOU FUCKING IDIOTS NOT CHECK THE BASEMENT?!?!?!?!?!

*Policeman #2 jumped behind Policeman #1, who was terrified*

Policeman #1: W-W-W-We didn't know!

Policeman #2: Y-Yeah. We already found the point of entry so...

Dean: *slams fists into bedside table* YOU BASTARDS SAID YOURSELF THAT THERE WAS A SOURCE OF ENTRY BUT NOT A POINT OF.....

*Dean goes quiet again as he remembers an important detail he saw the night she was taken*

Policeman #2: *peers around PM#1* Ummm....sir?

Dean: ......get out.

Policeman #1: *holds out hands* Sir we....

Dean: GetoutGetoutGETOUT!!!!!

*Dean started thrashing and throw things at at the officers. Nurse Joy slams on the "Help" button. Minutes later, several nurses flood the room and try to sustain Dean, who was cussing and spitting at the officers, shouting several threats and harsh words to him to them*

Dean: YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!! YOU COULD HAVE HELPED HER!!! YOU COULD HAVE SAVED HER!!! BUT YOU'RE TOO FUCKING LAZY TO ACTUALLY DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS!!! SHE COULD HAVE BEEN FINE IF YOU ACTUALLY LOOKED!!! SHE...

Nurse: *pushes the officers back* Sirs you have to leave. You're causing him too much stress right now.

Policeman #1: But...

Policeman #2: But...

Nurse: Bye!

Slam!

*The nurse slams the door closed, with the officers on the other side of the door*

Policeman #2: .....hm. *looks at partner* You know what?

Policeman #1: *sighs* What?

Policeman #2: *crosses arms* I don't think he did it.

*Policeman #1 looked at his partner with an angry expression across his face before stomping off, making the other run behind him*

Meanwhile

Roman: Okay. *shakes officer 's hand* I hope I helped you some.

Officer: *nods* Yes sir. Thank YOU for your time.

Roman: *smiles* No problem. Hey, do you know where the sheriff is?

Officer: Ummmmm....she was here a while ago. I think she left after she changed.