Make it Better

Meanwhile

Jessamine: Dad....I know you're upset but....

Reggie: *grunting* Just...go. He got like this when Tony took you and Maria.

*Reggie has Matai draped over his shoulder with his bags in his hand. Jessamine is also carrying bags, most of them held half a million dollars. They trudged downstairs and stopped by Beano*

Beano: *looks at Matai* Is he gonna be okay?

Reggie: *shrugs* I don't know. He might. He'll be acting different from now on though.

Beano: I could've guessed that.

Matai: *grumbling* I'm still here dammit.

Reggie: Well you're not acting like it. *looks at Beano* What are you gonna do?

Beano: *sighs* Well, Vito said he wanted to be cremated because he can't stand the thought of bugs crawling around in him so, I'm taking him to the morgue.

Reggie: Yeah the others?

*Beano chuckles and pulls out a lighter*

Beano: I don't think they need a proper burial.

*Reggie chuckles and daps Beano up before walking out the room, Matai still on his shoulder. Jessamine shuffles behind them, holding her father's hand all the way down to the club. Jessamine gets surprised as they walk across the dance floor*

Jessamine: Why is it so wet down here?

*Reggie let's out a stifled laugh*

Matai: Shut it. *looks at Jessamine* Everyone probably freaked out seeing  the Blood Diamonds carrying those guns and ran out, dropping their drinks in the process.

Reggie: Either that or someone had a fun time dOW!!!!!

*Matai kicked Reggie's thigh. Reggie stops looks back at Matai*

Reggie: ......

Matai: ...... don't....

*Reggie drops Matai on the ground, causing him to soak in the fluids on the ground. Reggie and him stare at each other before Matai jumps on his feet and runs at Reggie, who spins on his heels and runs towards the door. But as he reaches it, his feet slide from under him and send him flying against it. Matai tries to stop but his feet also slide across the floor, sending him sliding against Reggie, knocking them both down. Jessamine just stands still for several seconds before bursting into laughter. They both then laugh their asses off and slowly stand upright and hold on to each other. Jessamine walks up to them, tears streaming down her face from laughing so hard, and gets between them, hugging them both*

Meanwhile

Stacy: GOD-FUCKING-DAMMIT DOG!!! SHIT AND GET YOU HAPPY ASS BACK IN THE TRUCK!!!!

*Mox continues running in circles around Stacy's legs and stopping occasionally to scratch his ear and starts running again*

Stacy: ... honestly fuck you.

Roman: *laughs* He won't do anything if you keep yelling at him!

Dean: Yeah! Let him shit in peace!

*Stacy folds her arms and looks straight ahead. When she does Mox stops running and starts sniffing around before squatting in a spot*

Stacy: .....*blows breath*

Roman: *laughs* Toooooold ya.

Stacy: ......  

*Mox finishes and rubs his butt on the ground to clean it before pouncing over to Stacy and wags his tail with his tiny tongue out*