Let's Get Outta Here

1 hour ago

Rick: Mr. Wyatt sends his regards.

*Reggie's breathing quickened. Rick cocked the gun and pointed it at Reggie's head.  Reggie closed his eyes and held his breath*

Beeeeeep!

*The sound of bones cracking and metal smacking into flesh at full speed sounds off through the air. Reggie opens his eyes in time to see Rick's body sail across the parking level, slam against the barrier, and slumped over it. A figure appears above Reggie as the lights begin to brighten*

Reggie: *choking on blood* M...Ma...Ma...

*He passes out. The figure picks him up*

Jessamine: *sighs* You survived a lot of shit according to Papa, I'm not letting this be what does you in.

*Jessamine drags him back to the hospital. Along the way, his pocket drops out of his pocket near the exit.  Once they enter the door, the metal detectors go for. Security rushes towards them*

Security: Ma'am. I'm gonna have to a...

Jessamine: Ask me to leave. I know. I have a gun. Ah. Here.

*Jessamine puts Reggie in the arms of one of the guards. He panics and rushes towards the receptionist, who calls for a doctor immediately*

Jessamine: *walks to receptionist* Um where is the man that that gentleman came in with?

Receptionist: I've... I've never seen him before. I just started my shift a few minutes ago and I...

Guard: He's in room 236. *points to Reggie* He had a gun too so we had to follow him.

Jessamine: *nods* Thank you.

*Jessamine walks towards the elevator when a security guard came out of the stairwell and grabbed her arm*

Security: Ma'am, is that a gun in yo...

Jessamine: If you wanna keep that arm, you better let me go.

*The guard backs off. Jessamine presses the 2nd floor button and chachas in place at the jazzy elevator music*

Ding!

*The doors open and Jessamine is immediately welcomed by grabby hands and force. Within seconds, she's on the ground with her arms twisted behind her and her gun taken out of her pocket. She squirms and lets out a sigh and turns her head. The same security guard that she had threatened was standing in front of her*

Jessamine: If you're gonna arrest me, do it. Don't stare at me like some creep.

Security: Ma'am, do you mind telling us why the man that you brought in was shot?

Jessamine: The guy who shot him is dead in the parking garage. I hit him when I came here. You can check the cameras now can you PLEASE tell these wildebeests to get off me!

*The guard looks at the two and nods. They stand up, allowing Jessamine to stand up. She straightens her shirt and starts towards Matai's room. Once she gets there, the guard jumps in front of her*

Jessamine: *groans* What the hell do you want now?

Security: I'm sorry ma'am but I can't allow you to go in there.

Jessamine: And why the hell not? That's my dad in there! You can't prevent me from seeing him!

Security: I can do what I want.