Braun

Jessamine: Zzzzzz...Zzzzz....Zzzz

Erick's: Zzzz....Zzzzz...Zzz

*Erick has his head resting on the table beside Jessamine and didn't hear Dean and Sheriff Mason come in*

Dean: ...how long have they been like this?

Sheriff: Almost an hour now.

Dean: *sighs and pokes Jessamine* Hey. Babe. Wake up.

Jessamine: Zzzz...z...

Dean: UP!!!

*Both Erick and Jessamine sit up and look around and see Dean standing over them*

Erick: *groans and sits up* When the hell did I...

Sheriff: Approximately three minutes after she fell asleep.

Jessamine: *sits up and yawns* How long were we out?

Sheriff: About an hour.

Jessamine: Oh. Well, *gets off the table and stretches* Bring in Braun.

Dean: *shakes head Ooh no you don't. Not like that.

*Jessamine looks down and groans at her exposed stomach and bra with her phone in it from her tied torn shirt*

Sheriff: Yeah that's a little to revealing. Here.

*Sheriff Mason unbuttons her shirt and gives it to Jessamine*

Jessamine: *stares at her* Uh...Sheriff?

Sheriff: What? I've walked around in just a tank top before. I can do it again.

Jessamine: *takes shirt and smiles* Thanks.

Sheriff: No problem. Now, *holds out hand* give me your shirt. I'll put it away until you're done.

Jessamine: Okay. *unties the knot and stop*...stop staring Dean.

Dean: What?! I've seen them before! So if anybody you should be worried about...

Erick's: Zzzzz....

All three: ERICK!!!

*Erick jerks up*

Erick's: What?! What hap...why is the Sheriff topless?

Sheriff: Are you kidding me? You fell asleep that fast!

Erick: *shrugs* I was tired. Anyway, *looks at Jessamine* Are you sure you can take Braun right now?

Jessamine: *finishes buttoning the last button on her shirt* Yep. I just took a quick nap, my headache is gone, *gives Sheriff Mason the torn shirt* I'm ready.

Sheriff: *smiles* Good. Now, sit down. Erick, you get out, we don't want the others know that's you're helping. Dean, stay in the shadows in the outer room and STAY until she really, really, really, REALLY needs you.

Dean: She did need me last time, but those crooked cops took me out!

Sheriff: Oh yeah. Don't worry about those guys. They are loooong gone. I made sure of it.

*Sheriff leaves the room with Erick hot on her trails and Dean behind him*

Jessamine: *sighs and leans back* Well I cant do my original plan with Dean at the window. Don't panic, stay calm, and eveeerything will be just fine. Hopefully.

*Jessamine waits for several minutes before Sheriff Mason, Officer Patterson, and two others, walk Braun in. The Officers walk him to his seat and handcuffed him twice to the chair. They then leave, leaving Braun alone with Jessamine*