Awww...

*40 minutes later*

*After eating and talking for a while, the restaurant gets ready to close and Dean and Jessamine have to leave*

Dean: *groans* I'm too tired to drive...

Jessamine: Please don't fall asleep at the wheel.

Dean: *chuckles* I'm not. Trust m...

Clink!

Dean: *hisses* FUCK!!!

*Apparently, Dean is so sleepy he didn't see the light pole right in front of him and smacked his left shoulder right into it*

Jessamine: *laughs* Oh my god! Are, *giggles* are you okay?

Dean: *holds his shoulder* Aaahh...yep. Yep, I'm fine. *hisses* At least I didn't dislocate it again. But GODDAMMIT that hurt!!!

Jessamine: *laughs* Awww...*rubs his shoulder* daddy's hurt.

Dean: *moans* You know this is gonna make me wanna tear your clothes to shreds, right?

Jessamine: *takes hands off his shoulder* Well I was just trying to help.

Dean: You tried to help last time too.

Jessamine: *crosses arms* Well...I did kinda help that time.

Dean: *smiles* Yeah I guess. *walks to the car* Come on. It's late. We need to get home.

Jessamine: *looks at phone* Yeah. I gue...Whoa.

Dean: *looks back* What?

Jessamine: *shakes head* Nothing. Alicia just left me...a shitload of texts. All about the same thing.

Dean: *smirks and opens the door* Let me guess. Us? Fucking?

Jessamine: *nods and opens the door* Yep. Typically Alicia.

Dean: *climbs in* Well her, the divas, and Roman practically suffocated me with questions about why I sounded tired.

Jessamine: *hops in* Oh I can imagine.

*Dean starts the car and starts to drive before Jessamine smacks his arm*

Jessamine: DEAN THE DOOR IS STILL OPEN!!!

Dean: Huh? *slams on the brakes* OH SHIT!!! *reaches out and shuts the door* Oops.

Jessamine: *shakes head* That's a damn shame.

Dean: *sighs and leans back*  Well...I guess I am too tired to drive.

Jessamine: Alright. Come on, switch places.

Dean: *raises eyebrow* You know how to drive?

Jessamine: *nods* I got my license before I was kicked out of my moster's house.

Dean: Well where is it?

Jessamine: At my monster's house. *looks down* The bitch threw me out with nothing.

Dean: Oh. Sorry. I didn't mean to...

Jessamine: *raises hand* I'm fine. Just...come on. Switch.

Dean: *opens the door* Okay. *hops out*

Jessamine: Park. Park! PARK!!!

Dean: *looks back* What?! Oh...

*Dean looks back and sees Jessamine with her hand on the shift. Dean forgot to put the car in park*

Jessamine: Yep. You REALLY need some sleep.

Dean: *salutes* Thank you Captain Obvious.

Jessamine: *slides in the driver's seat* Well, hurry up. We need to get you home.