Sacrifice

VITOOOOO!!!!

*Xavier backing up until he is pressed against the wall and the two men are coming closer*

Jessamine: *struggling* NO!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!

Braun: Shut UP!

*When he said up, Braun shoved Jessamine on the floor and placed one foot on her back. Seeing this, Vito roared with anger and threw his arms forward, sending Luke and Erick tripping forward. Once he was free, Vito reached into his pants and pulls out a Beretta. Luke and Erick quickly jump back and put their hands up. Tony slowly stands and puts his hands up also. Braun sees them do this and turns around to see why. Soon, he also has his hands up*

Braun: Bray....

Bray: Not now Braun.

Braun: Bray....this is important. Turn...around.

*Bray turns and sees Vito. He nudges Richie and tilts his head in the direction of Vito. Richie looks back and stares wide eyed at Vito. Vito points the gun directly at Bray*

Vito: Boy....come here.

*Xavier looks at Richie and Bray before slowly ducking under their arms and rushing to Jessamine, who is writhing in pain Vito signals for Bray and the others to come closer. They all start slowly walking forward, hands in the air, and head into the living room*

Vito: *grabs Tony's collar* Uh-uh. Not you.

Tony: *looks at him and smiles* Awww...you're gonna spare me? For old times sake?

Vito: *chuckles* You could say that.

*Vito pistol whips Tony, knocking him out. He then turns the gun back on the five that are standing with their heads against the wall*

Richie: *chuckles and looks back* Look old man. We both know that you're not gonna pull that trigger. At least, not with the intent of killing us.

Vito: Yeah. Maybe not. But I WILL pull this trigger with the intention of disabling you.

Luke: *looks back* Meaning?

*Vito shoot the back of Richie's feet, ripping his Achilles's tendons, making him drop to the floor and scream in agony*

Luke: ......*looks forward again* I shouldn't have asked.

Bray: Look...ummm....sir. We don't want any trouble. We just want...

Vito: There's no way in hell I'm giving Jessamine to you.

Bray: *looks at Vito* ..... *looks at Richie* I thought you had nicknames here?

Richie: We...*groans* do.

Bray: *looks back at Vito* Then...how...

Vito: She's my granddaughter you idiot. She called me Grandpa when you dragged me in. Remember?

*As soon as Vito said "Grandpa", all of the Wyatts turned a pasty white. Vito stepped closer and pressed the barrel of his Beretta against the back of Bray's neck*

Vito: And she told me eveeeerything you bastards did to her.

Bray: *gulps* W...Well...

*Vito puts his finger in the trigger and starts to add pressure*

Whistle

*Vito stops and steps back a bit. The whistle came from behind him. He slowly turned and saw Jessamine and Xavier scrambling to him while several men pour in from upstairs*