Sleepover with Aaliyah

I just had finished work around 5pm and Aaliyah was staying over so I rushed back just in time. I opened the door and walked inside taking my heels off, I saw Shawn going out of his office and when he saw me a smile appeared on his face.

"Hi" I whispered as he wraps his arms around me and I wrap mine around his neck.

"Hi" he says as he leans down to kiss my lips.

"Gross" I hear someone's voice mutter making me push Shawn off me. My cheeks flared up in embarrassment when I saw Aaliyah stand there.

"Aaliyah when did you get here, and Shawn why didn't you tell me" I say glaring at him making him chuckle.

"Well if I told that she was here I knew you wouldn't kiss me" he defends himself and I shake my head.

"Anyway how are you Aaliyah?" I ask her as move to the couch in the living room.

She lifts her shirt up a little bit just showing a slight swelling in her stomach as she was now three months pregnant.

"Wow your bump is growing so quickly" I say and she smiles at me.

"I'm getting a bit more sickness then the last few weeks and also get super moody, like really quick" she chuckles and I laugh.

"Well I'm moody all the time because your brother is always annoying me" I joke and Shawn grabs me picking me over his shoulder making me squeal.

"I was kidding, put me down" I yell and he puts me down but holds me tight in his arms.

"Give me a kiss and I'll let you go" he says and I sigh before leaning into give him a small peck and then breaking away.

"Let's play some board games I brought" Aaliyah yells pulling out two different games one is 'Monopoly' and the other one is 'Operation'.

We sat on the floor and laid the first game which was 'Operation' on the table.

"I'll go first" Aaliyah says as she picks up the tweezers and carefully starts putting in through a hole.

Then Shawn bumps her hand making the buzzer go off. "Shawn! What was that for!" She yells as he just laughs.

"I'm sorry I won't do it again" he says and she sighs. Before starting again and then Shawn again makes her loose by nudging her arm around four times.

"Ugh Shawn! Serenity please do something so he stops or I'm not playing" she says and I crawl over into Shawn's lap making him wrap his arms around me and then placing my hands over his.

"Carry on I'm holding him down" I say and she laughs before starting again. "Oh yes you are holding me down" He whispers in my ear making me swat his arm.

"Your turn!" Aaliyah says hand me the tweezers abc I get up from Shawn's lap and onto my knees so I could see the table properly. As I was going in he nudges my arm making the buzzer go off. "Shawn that's not funny now" I yell at him and he just laughs.

After a bit we started playing 'Monopoly' and yet again Shawn was annoying everyone as he was in control of the money. "You need to give me a hundred" Aaliyah demands trying to get the money off Shawn.

"Serenity do something, he's not playing fair" Aaliyah whines and I hit Shawn's arms making him laugh even more.

"Shawn you need to stop! Now I mean it" I say sternly but he just laughs in my face. I crawl onto him as he lays on the ground in between my legs.

"Shawn do you remember what we did last week" I ask he looks at me confused.

"When I was wearing a purple lacy lingerie set" I whisper in his ear so Aaliyah couldn't hear me, Shawn nods and I pull myself to look at him.

"Well that won't be happening for a long time, if you don't stop annoying Aaliyah" I say and he gasps.

"Oh you're pure evil" he says and I giggle before getting off him.

"He won't disturb you any more" I say with a grin to Aaliyah and she sticks her tongue out at him. He sat there with his arms crossed and a frown on his face. I felt guilty so I moved back over to him and taking his hand into mine before kissing his shoulder, making him smile a little.

"I think everyone is hungry shall we order food or cook? It's up to you Aaliyah" I says to her and she instantly yells "Order food! I want Mexican food please".

Shawn stands up stretching his arms "Let's go out and pick some food up then" he says and Aaliyah has already ran to the door.

Shawn wraps his arms around me, kissing my cheek. "Are you coming?" He asks.

"No I'll clear up and get into my pjs. Get me anything to eat" I say and he nods before giving me a kiss.

"We'll be back soon" he says before leaving with Aaliyah to get food.

In the mean time, I changed into my pjs, wiped all my makeup off and brushing my hair putting it into a ponytail. I cleaned up the living room and got a few blankets out as I waited for them to come back.

After twenty minutes the door yanked open with Shawn and Aaliyah coming inside with a bag of food. "Mmh it smells good" I say as he places the bag down.

"Can I choose a movie?" Aaliyah asks and I nod as she takes the remote.

Shawn hands Aaliyah her food as she sit back on the couch and then hands me mine as he sits next to me. I unwrap the burrito before biting straight into it, Aaliyah put 'Pitch Perfect 3' on and we happily watched it while Shawn groaned. "We can do a face mask after this if you want" I say and she nods.

Once we finished eating me and Aaliyah headed to the bathroom to put on our face mask. We evenly spread the charcoal paste over our face before I called Shawn into the bathroom.

"What is- Ew what's on your face" he says with his nose scrunched up.

"Put some on please" Aaliyah pleads Shawn and he sighs before sitting on the lid of the toilet.

I put a headband on Shawn pushing his curls back and then I stood in front of him ready to put the mask on but he wrapped his arms around my waist burying his face into my chest.

"Shawn stop I need to put his on you" I say wriggling around so he could let me go. I applied the paste onto his face after her complained and whined.

He stood up and looked in the mirror "it actually looks pretty cool on me" he scoffs and I shake my head.

"Let me get my phone" I yell before rushing to get my phone from the table.

"Get in the picture too Aaliyah" I say as she pops her head in with a smile.

"We're so cute" I say as I show Aaliyah the picture.

"I know I am" Shawn says cockily, making me laugh "I was talking about me and Aaliyah" I say and his eyes widen.

He swipes his finger across his face and then swiping some on my neck making me gasp. "Oh now you look cute" he grins as I wipe it off.

We all wash our face mask off before wiping our face dry. "Now it's time for bed you both need rest" I say as we all walk back into the living room.

"So Aaliyah you can sleep in our room and we'll sleep on the couches" I say and she nods happily and walks into our room.

"Quiet time for us now" Shawn grins as he lays down on the couch and I lay on top of him then pulling the blanket over us.

"Now it's time for you to give me attention as Aaliyah has gone to bed" he grins and I smile before kissing his lips.

"Aww was my baby feeling left out" I coo at Shawn brushing my nose against his.

"Yes I was" Shawn chuckles and I shake my head before placing a kiss to his lips again as he rubs his hands up and down my back.

"Also you always look cute everyday" I say smiling.

"I'm so happy we have someone like you that gets along with my whole family" he says as I lay my head on his chest dancing my fingers across his chest.

"I'm happy to be apart of your family" I smile kissing his lips once more before yawning and closing my eyes...