Drunk

The weekend went by quickly and today was Monday and Shawn was holding an event for the recent achievement his company has made.

I went to work early and quickly returning so I could get dressed and be fully ready for the very special event.

I just came out of the shower wearing a robe around me and nothing but my undergarments were on. I sat at the vanity pulling all my makeup out and setting it all out for me to use.

Once my hair and my makeup was all done I decided to put some nice shimmery lotion from bath and body works in a sweet rose sent. I took my robe off and started applying the lotion all over my arms, neck and legs.

Once I put my lotion on I turned around to get my robe from the bed again but then I saw Shawn standing there with his jaw dropped to the ground as his eyes raked my body "SHAWN!" I yell before grabbing robe and tying it around me, I was blushing and I knew I couldn't turn around to face him.

I hear him opening the closet and I turn around to see him reaching for the all black suit before I stopped him. "What are-" he says but I cut him off.

"I already have your outfit out" I say as I point to the grey suit laid out on the other side of the bed.

He grabs the suit and starts changing and I immediately turn my face to the closet pulling on my dress which was navy blue sequinned tight dress ending mid thigh. I waited till Shawn left the room so I could change quickly, once the dress was on I put on my heels and sprayed my perfume before grabbing my purse.

"I'm ready!" I yell before stepping out if the room and then Shawn stand up yanking my hand and pulling me in for a kiss and I wrap my hand at the back of Shawn's neck. Then he went down to my neck placing light kisses there "you smell so good" he murmurs against my neck, making me smile before his phone beeped making him groan and pull away. I shook my head and giggled before following Shawn out the door.

We arrived at the huge hall decorated so nicely, Shawn took my hand in his and placed a kiss on the back of it. We walked inside and I in was awe as the stunning women in long beautiful designer dresses.

We took a seat at a nice table while Shawn spoke to loads of business men as I sat quietly at his side just taking in the amount of richness going on in the room. Just before the food was served Shawn was called on stage to do his speech, he fixed his blazer and brushed his hand through his hair before giving me a hug as I wasn't very comfortable kissing him with loads of people around and then walking up to the stage.

The applauding quietens down as Shawn takes a deep breath before starting his speech. "As you all know this the fourth year of our company anniversary and we're still going strong and I would like us keep working this strong and to keep striving. I am very happy with the amount of effort our employees put into working everyday whether I am at the office or working from home. We're going to keep working hard and make our company even more successful. Thank you" he says before a small smile and waving at everyone. Applauding and whistling echoed around the hall before he came back to his seat.

"You did great!" I say and he smiles before leaning in to give me a kiss but I place my finger on his lips to stop and he rolls his eyes before sitting back in his chair, I couldn't help but laugh at his childish face by pouting.

Food was served, the food was exquisite and the most expensive Italian cuisine, but to me it was a baby sized melted cheese and spices. I would have went with the best Italian food which was Gino's pizza they were for sure the best Italian food place. Also served with expensive wine which tasted very sweet, I had only had wine once and champagne once, I barley drank alcohol.
-
S H A W N-