Teasing

We came home after having dinner with his parents and Aaliyah. I had to go back to work tomorrow which I was not happy about because I really wanted just stay home with Shawn and watch movies.

I walked into the room changing and wiping my make up off before heading to the bathroom. As I was brushing my teeth Shawn came inside and started brushing his teeth but refusing to even acknowledge my existence.

"Shawn" I say and he still ignores me. I take my finger and start poking his side and he bit his lip to stop him from laughing before he still ignores me.

"Shawnnnnn" I say dragging the 'n' but he still ignores me and I give up before washing my face and leaving the bathroom.

I climbed into bed fixing my hair while he was still in the bathroom. My phone buzzed seeing some messages from Aaliyah-

From: Aaliyah
Dinner was hilarious, I'm crying

From: Aaliyah
Is he still pissed?

To: Aaliyah
That was hilarious but he's so mad. He's not even looking at me :(

From: Aaliyah
He'll get over it

From: Aaliyah
When he decides to grow up

To: Aaliyah
I'm going to try and talk to him but he should be fine

From: Aaliyah
Good luck : P

I put my phone down as he quietly came into the room. Before he could get into bed I rolled over sprawling my body over the bed. He stood and rolled his eyes and me making me chuckle slightly.

I grabbed his hand pulling him down onto of me, I wrapped my arms around him tightly and my legs. "Serenity let me go" he groans while he places his head in the crook of my neck and I shake my head.

"Nope, not until you stop being mad at me" I say

"Well it's your fault and Aaliyah's fault for being mean to me" he says and I giggle

"We were being mean we're teasing you baby" I say as I stroke the back of his neck slowly.

"Teasing? I think it's classified as bullying" he scoffs and I laugh.

"Shawn you're overreacting" I say turning my head placing a little kiss on the side of his head. We rolled over and he was laying flat on the bed as I hovered over him brushing the curls out of his face.

"I'm not overreacting my mom was even in on it. She took yours and Aaliyah's side but when I said something back to Aaliyah she yelled at me" he protests and I giggle quietly.

"She only yelled at you because you know sensitive Aaliyah is at the moment" I say and he rolls his eyes at me. I leaned down kissing his lips making his lips turn but he still forced himself to frown. I knew he was going to act like this so I could give him attention and butter him up all night but I was too tired.

"Fine be mad, I'm too tired to make up with you" I say as I roll off him and his jaw drops because I wasn't begging for his forgiveness. I climbed into my side of of the bed and he quietly got in.