Romantic Evening

"SHAWN hurry up!" I yell from the living room as I was waiting for him to get ready, we were going to Aaliyah's first appointment with her and Karen. I just came back from work and it was now 4pm Shawn had all this time yet he decided to get ready last minute.

"I'm coming, jeez woman" he says fixing his shirt and I roll my eyes.

"You yell at me every time we are late for I'm returning the favour" I say getting up and going towards the front door but his hand grabs mine spinning me around on my heel.

He wraps his arms around me kissing my lips as he rubs his hand up and down my back. "You are wasting time on purpose" I say against his lips.

"Don't say you didn't enjoy it" he whispers and I giggle.

"But we need to go now, please Shawn" I plead him and he sighs before kissing my lips once more. "Fine lets go" he says and I grin rushing out of the door.

We made it to the doctors office we sat in the waiting area where Aaliyah and Karen were already sat. I say next Aaliyah and Shawn sat next to me on my right. Aaliyah and Karen were reading and going through some forms together.

I looked at all the pregnant ladies with their little bumps with the most beautiful glows on their faces, with their partners and family beside them. I smile at them sadly knowing that will never be me, but I didn't let it get to me no matter how hard it was for me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Shawn laced his fingers with mine. I blinked a couple of times trying not to let my tears slip before I turned to him.
"It's okay" he whispers giving me a sympathetic smile and I sigh before giving him a smile.

"Let's go to dinner tonight and then we can come back and watch a movie maybe. If you want to go out?" he whispers and I look up at him and whisper.

"Yes" against his ear. Then he started to breathe against my ear and neck.

"Stop Shawn it tickles" I whisper and he still doesn't stop like always. I roll my eyes before I stroke my hand on his thigh making him stop and look at me with wide eyes before a grin creeps up on my face and he frowns.

"Miss Aaliyah Mendes" we hear someone yell making us all stand up. "I'm sorry you all cannot go into the examination room only one person" the lady says. "Mom you go we will wait here" Shawn says.
____

We got home around 5:30pm as Aaliyah's examination was almost over an hour leaving me and Shawn in the waiting area which I really didn't want to wait in because we were surround by babies and pregnant women which was causing my baby fever to flare up a lot.

Shawn went to his office and I opened the door letting myself in and he was busy not realising I entered. I went behind him and buried my face into his toned back muscles and wrapped my arms around his stomach, he jumped slightly at first but then relaxed putting his hand over mine.

"Are you okay?" He says as he turns around making my face bury into his chest. His hands rubbed my back slowly and I hummed.

"I'm fine but shhh I just want to stay like this for a minute" I whisper and he doesn't make a sound after that just relaxes me.

"I'm going to get ready now" I say taking a deep breath and wiping my eyes. He hooks his finger under my chin leaning down to kiss my lips before letting me go.

I curled my hair and did my makeup nicely and I hadn't dressed up in a long time like this I felt happy and I was in a really good mood after today's emotional coaster.

I decided to wear a red silk dress which had a slit exposing my right thigh. I sprayed my perfume and put on some heels before walking into the living room and Shawn was sat on the couch tapping on his phone.