Forgiveness

I opened my door letting myself in before seeing a huge bouquet of roses on my desk and a figure standing by my desk...

A strangle scream escaped my lips before I realised it was Shawn. He whipped around quickly and I relaxed seeing him no one else. "Shawn wh-what are you doing here?" I stutter putting my stuff on the shelf and taking my heels off.

He took a deep breath before he spoke, "I came here to talk to you" he says and I nod approaching closer to him.

"I can't tell you how sorry I am, I can't even believe I even said that. That was the most terrible thing I have ever said and I don't know why. I honestly never meant it I was in a bad mood and taking it out on you was the right thing" he breathes out as tears start rolling down his cheek.

"Serenity I'm so sorry, I was so wrong. You are so caring, loving and amazing. You're perfect to me, you are my family" he says and by now watching him cry was making me tear up.

He fell to his knees in front of me, "that last few days I haven't slept, I've barley ate because of the regret and guilt I've been feeling inside of me. I've missed you so much. I missed having you at home annoying me or making some type of noise or bumping into the walls.

I love you and whether you believe it or not it's true. I'm in love with you, the last few months I never realised how lucky I was being with someone like you.

You're the only woman I would ever fall on my knees and cry to because I love you so much, and I can't let you leave me" he cries and my heart clenches as my heart breaks seeing him this vulnerable.

"I know you must hate me and I deserve it because you are too good for me" he sobs as He wrapped his arms around my legs and sobbed, my heart cried seeing him in pain and I let my tears burst.

"Shawn please stop crying, stand up" I say trying to pull him up. I made him look into my eyes as his eyes were now red, I placed my hand in his cheek wiping the tear away. "Deep breaths" I say as he inhales and exhales slowly.

"I was extremely hurt Shawn, it was terrible. I barley could sleep, I was mad, sad, hurt and broken. I literally had no control over my emotions. One minute I wanted to call you, and the next minute I literally wanted to punch you.

I was so rude to my parents when I never meant to be. I even took the necklace off and threw it across the room because that's how mad I was.
But then I took time to think about everything after crying for almost twenty hours a day.
I don't hate you Shawn, and don't say you don't deserve me because you deserve everything in this world.

I forgive you. We have to accept that we're both not perfect we will hurt each other but that's what comes with relationships. We need to move on to make this work together" I say wiping my eyes as we stared into each other's eyes for a minute.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I love you so much and I promise I will never ever do this again. This is a promise I am keeping forever. Never again I'm letting you go" he says as he wraps his arms around me pulling me into a hug as I sobbed into his chest.

I buried my face into his chest, inhaling his comforting scent making me relaxed. "I love you" I whispered as he kissed the top of my head.

We broke away as he lifted me on to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, pressing a kiss to his lips before he moved us to the bed.

He sat down and sat on his lap as I buried my body into him and he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you" he whispers rubbing his hand up and down my back. "I'm sorry" he repeats and I put my finger to his lips. "Shhh it's okay now Shawn" I say and he relaxes.