Christmas

"Merry Christmas"  I hear a raspy croaked voice say from above and light kisses being pressed on my nose and forehead. A smile creeped on to my lips and my eyes fluttered open seeing Shawn's sleepy face appear from above me.

I blinked a few times before he leaned down and kissed my lips. "Merry Christmas" I whisper as I place my hands on his cheek stroking his cheeks while pulling him down to crash my lips against his.

Our lips softly moulded against each other before he pulled away and laid on me.

"Let's just lay here for a few minutes as it's our first Christmas" he says and I nod before curling back up to his side.

We lay in silence as I play with his fingers and he kisses the top of my head, "This has been already the best Christmas morning so far" he says and I look to smile at him.

"This Christmas is already amazing" I say pulling myself up before leaning down to kiss his lips. I rest my head on his shoulders just taking in everything that's happened to me these last few months.

A few months I wouldn't have even dreamed of talking to a boy let alone be married. My life has drastically changed and I think it's changed for the better I couldn't possibly be anymore happier then I am right now with Shawn. He's made me the happiest woman on the earth just him being him and giving me love.

I wonder what I did to deserve a great guy like him in my life and I cannot be more thankful for being in such a great point in my life.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks and I grin.

"You" I snicker and his eyes widen in amusement before he squeezes my cheeks and places a sloppy kiss on my lips.

"Ew" I say wiping my mouth and he laughs into my neck. I sat myself up a bit against the headboard and he sat up laying his head on my shoulder as he slowly kissed my neck slowly. I placed my hand on his neck as my fingers stroked up and down his warm skin. He slowly trailed kisses from my neck and up to my jaw and then my lips.

"Merry Christmas!" Karen yells knocking on the door loudly making Shawn jump and bumped his forehead into mine and my head banged the headboard for the second time.

"Oww Shawn" I screeched and he quickly placed his hand on the back of my head.

"I'm sorry" he says placing a kiss on my head and I chuckle slightly.

"This is the second time hitting my head on this head board" I laugh and he chuckles quietly.

"That was my mom's fault this time" he says kissing my cheek.

"Well let's get these presents down and then we can get ready" I say and he sighs before rolling off me and pulling me off the bed.

"Hop on" he says crouching down for me to jump on. I jumped on to this back as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso and his hands under my thighs. He opens the door as we start walking down the hallway to the stairs.

"Shawn I swear if you fall down the stairs with me I will kill you" I say as my grip tightens around him and he laughs.

"Relax babe I have it under control" he says taking slow steps down the stairs and then we walk into the living room where everyone was sat.

They all chuckled as Shawn carried me through tossing me on the couch making me squeal.

"Great we left the presents upstairs" I say running back upstairs and he follows me up to help with the presents. We dragged the bags and boxes downstairs where everyone was waiting for us. I sit down on the couch with the bags next to me an the boxes.