Fake ID

"Isabella Rogers..."

The name came out of his mouth but I was confused, I didn't know an Isabella and I've never even heard of Isabella Rogers since I've been with Shawn. Who was Isabella Rogers? Everyone was silent as their gaze was on me waiting for me to say something.

"Do you know who that is?" Chris says and I shake my head.

"I've never even heard of that name at all, ever" I say and he sighs.

"Do you think it's an employee of his that has access to the business account?" Jay suddenly says and my eyes widen.

"That never crossed my mind, we need to go down there right now" I say getting up from my seat showing myself out of the door with the boys following me behind as we get to Chris' car. I sent Alessandro and Jay both home because I didn't need them as of now.
-
Once we made I stormed right to the front desk being greeted by Amy. "Hey Serenity how can I help you" she smiles.

"I need a list of everything single employee's names right now please" I say and she nods before typing quickly on her computer. She turns around as she collects the papers from the printer and passes it to me.

"Thank you so much! I'll see you soon" I say.

"We need to sit down and read it there's at least 3000 employees" I say and he nods before we walk back to his car.

My hands tremble as I scan through the first paper and he reads through another one. My heart is literally beating so fast trying to find this name.
"Find anything yet?" I say and he shakes his head.

"Let's go back to your house" he says and I nod as he starts driving off.
-

Once we made it I frantically read through the lists crossing out all the names as I read through each row. Chris was searching the name on the laptop to see if there were any connections at all.

I grabbed my phone deciding to call the stations whether or not if they would let me speak to Shawn at least once. The ringing sound was making me anxious.

"Hello this is Toronto State Police Department how can I help?" The man says as I take a deep breath.

"Hi my name is Serenity Mendes and I was calling to see if I could speak to Shawn Mendes he's in your custody at the moment" I say anxiously biting my lip.

"Oh yes Mr Mendes, I will happily let you speak to him but you have only two minutes and your call will be recorded" he says

"Yes thank you I'll take it" I say before the line was quiet for a few minutes. My heart was pacing really fast.

"Hello" I heard the soft familiar voice of Shawn's as my heart broke hearing his voice.

"Shawn" I whisper into the phone

"Serenity? Is that you" he says.

"Yes it's me. Shawn were working to get you out I promise I'll get you out" I say.

"I miss you so much" he says as I hear his voice crack making my heart ache.

"I miss you too. I love you so much Shawn" I say wiping my eyes.

"I love you" he says and that's when the line cuts off making me cry hysterically throwing my phone in the ground sobbing into my hands.

All of a sudden the bell rang making me and Chris jump. We glanced at each other because I wondered who was here at this time.

I wiped my eyes with the sleeve of the hoodie before I walked out of the office and to the door as I opened it I came face to face with Hans who had Skylar in her arms. "Hey Serenity" she says.