Home

S H A W N-

I stood behind Serenity as she hugged her mom tightly as her dad stood tall and dominating behind her mom. I knew he still was angry still with me but I couldn't blame him because it was my fault but Serenity reassured me that everything would be fine.

"I'm glad everything is sorted out now, me and your father were very worried" her mom smiles at us patting my shoulder.

"Again if I must remind you, break her heart again and I will snap your legs" he Dad says and I gulp.

"Yes sir" I say quietly as her dad glares into my eyes.

"Alright Dad stop please!" Serenity's small voice breaks the staring competition between.

"Thank you for dinner! Have a good night! I love you both" she squeaks and they give her one last kiss on her head.

"We love you too" her mom says as we walk down the path of the driveway.

I take her hand and lace her fingers with mine making her look up and smile at me. Seeing her smile made my heart flutter with warmth. Her smile suited her a lot and I loved it. "Let's go home" she says as we approach my car.
____

As soon as we walk through the I forgot that it was a mess because I never cleaned it. "It's a mess I'm sorry" I say and she shakes her head.

"It's fine I'll clean up" she says and I sigh.

We take our shoes off before I help her clean up the beer bottles that were in the table, the tissues and the pillows were messed up. "Now can we cuddle in bed" she says pulling my hand to the bed room.

As she opened the door the cold air hit us, "You didn't sleep in here?" She asks facing me as I look around the untouched room. "I couldn't" I say and she sighs.

"Well I know it's late but I need to shave this stubble" I say and she giggles before I walk to the bathroom. Washing my face before applying the shaving cream all on the stubble on my face.

I heard tiny footsteps while I was still looking in the mirror. The opened slightly before Serenity popped through the door wearing my blue shirt, which draped to the middle of her thigh. "I need to pee" she whispers quietly.

"Go ahead" I laugh and she glares at me through the mirror.

"Don't look at me please" she says quietly before I nod. I hear the slight peeing noise coming from behind me and I laugh quietly.

Once she was done she washed her hands and went back to the room. I washed my face put all of my stuff away before taking a deep breath and walking into our room.

She was sat brushing her hair, I changed my clothes just wearing my grey sweatpants. I sat down on the end of the bed watching her brush her hair. She saw me looking and smiled at me before concentrating on her hair again.

As I looked at her, I felt mad at myself knowing that I'm the reason that sometimes her bright eyes fill up with tears and it hurt me because she was kindest person ever. She deserved a lot more then what she got in her life. She deserved everything and I was going to give it to her.

She stood up, turning around a smile played in her lips as she I grabbed a hair band to tie around her hair. "I want to show you something" she says and I nod.

She came and stood in between my open legs as my fingers laced with hers. "Ready" she says and I nod. I watch her hand lift up the end of my shirt starting to expose her left thigh. She turned to the side revealing a tattoo.

A gasp left my lips as I saw the tattoo which was the same as the one I hand on my right hand. "Do you like it?" She asks and I'm still in awe.

"I love it! When did you get it done? What- this is crazy" I exclaim as I brush my fingers over her thigh.

"It's been almost three weeks, I got it done as a surprise. I also got it done there because that's your favourite place to stroke my leg" she giggles and my heart swells at this thoughtful gesture.

I pull her fully onto me as I slid back pulling her with me. She giggled while getting comfortable on me, "I miss you so much" I whisper as she kisses my lips and lays her body on mine pressing our chests together.

"I missed you too" she giggles into my neck as her breathe tickled my neck. It was quiet as I stroked her hair hearing her breathe quietly.

"Did you fall out of a vending machine?" I says and she shoots up, swinging her legs either side of me.

"What are you saying Shawn?" She says with a confused face.

"Because damn, you're a snack" I say and she immediately bursts into laughter. Her soft laugh filled the bedroom, the sound was like music to my ears making me smile at her laugh at my terrible pick up line.

"That was so cheesy and corny... but I love it!" She laughs, cupping my face and kissing my lips before releasing.

"I'm known for my great pick up lines" I say proudly and she laughs again.

"I'm not lying but if you said that to me at a club or party, I would literally fall in love. I love cheesy pick up lines they're so funny" she giggles making me laugh too.

"Well I guess you'll be hearing more of my amazing pick up lines" I say wrapping my arms around her making her lay quietly on my chest, as I stroked her hair.

"I love you" she says sleepily and I giggle.

"I love you too" I say kissing the top of her head before she yawned and curled up falling asleep on me.

This was it. She was my wife, the love of my life, my home, my family including Skylar and she was my everything. Words couldn't describe how much I love Serenity...