Show Me How Much You Really Care

Mature Content.
*
"This is your surprise, a nice warm bath" he says carrying me to the bath which was filled with water and sweet scented bubbles. The bathroom was lit with four candles making it nice and dim.

He places me down on to the tile floor, I turn around and hug him. "Thank you Shawn" I say as I kiss his cheek making him smile.

"Now you may relax while I get some dinner ready after you're done?" He says as he kisses the back of my hand leaving the closing the door behind him.

I take a deep breath before taking all of my clothes off and dipping into the steaming water and all the bubbles covering over my body. I couldn't help but smile at the gesture of Shawn running me a bath to relax and also forgive him fully, which I did actually because I couldn't stay mad at him.

I closed my eyes and relaxed before I decided it was time to get out so I grabbed the pink towel off the rack, wrapping it around myself and a small one wrapping it around my hair. I opened the door quietly creeping back to the room.

I grabbed a white lace bra with matching underwear I quickly put it on before going to grab my lotion which wasn't on the shelf and my eyes widen because I'm pretty sure it was there. I tapped my chin opening the drawers and then was startled by a voice which belonged to Shawn.

"Looking for this" he says holding my bottle of lotion in his hands.

"Oh-my god Shawn"'I yell putting the towel over myself before he walks over to me.

"Give me that back" I say trying to grab the lotion out of his hands but he puts it up high making me jump for it.

"Let me put it on for you" he says making me blush before shaking my head 'no' but he doesn't give up as he grabs me making me squeal as he throws my onto the bed making me bounce back up and the towel fell off me and on to the floor.

He crawls on top of me staring into my eyes before his eyes trail down my body as I cover my face with my hands in embarrassment. He pulls my hands away placing a kiss to my lips. "You are so beautiful" he says and I giggle then bit my lip looking away from him.

I watched him pour lotion on to his hands then rubbing his hands together before grabbing my left leg and massaging the lotion in to it. It was so relaxing that a small moan came out of my lips, making Shawn chuckle. "Enjoying it?" He asks and I hum.

His hands trail all over my legs rubbing the skin with his thumb in circular motions. Then he places a kiss on the inside of both thighs making my body heat up and tingle.

He then rubs the lotion slowly all on my stomach and the his fingers graze over a scar on the right side of my stomach. "What happened?" He asks and I open my eyes to look.

"I had surgery there" I say and he smiles before placing a soft kiss on the scar.

Then he pours lotion on to my slightly exposed chest and let his fingers roam around before going up to my neck and back down. He leans down and placed kisses across my chest as his fingers massage the top of my breasts making me moan slight before he places one last kiss.

He rubs lotion on to my shoulders and down to my arms before he makes me sit up and he rubs my shoulders with some pressure. "This, feels so nice" I say and he places a soft kiss on each bare shoulder before he starts kissing and sucking at my neck.

I lie on my stomach as he rubs lotion all over my back with the pressure of his fingers. He trails some kisses along my back and then to my butt making me squirm and giggle and then he squeezes it making me gasp and shove his hand. He chuckles before flipping me over and kissing my lips passionately and place my hand at the back of his neck then tugging on the curls making him groan.