Peace at last

A/N: I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR 10K READS!! Thank you all so much..... I'm so happy everyone is enjoying it and commenting! I actually can't believe how far I've come with this story. I literally thought no one would even like this but you all love it and some of you are even requesting I start another story! Haha Thank you all again x ❤️
*
*
*
__
"Can you let go so I can unlock the door and we can get inside quickly" Shawn says as I clung to his body not let him go.

"Nope" I say and he sighs fumbling around with the key and holding me at the same time till he finally unlocks the door walking in and kicking the door shut with hit foot. 

He carries me all the way to our room before putting me down on the bed. I pull him down with me as my arms were still around his neck. I didn't let him go at all I just held him so tightly to me. Feeling the warmth off his body was the feeling I craved after missing it for two days.

"I see someone missed me" he chuckles as he kisses my lips and tears slip my eyes.

"Hey, hey why are you crying?" He says wiping my eyes.

"All I keep thinking about is if you didn't come home" I say and he sighs.

"Baby, I'm here now please don't cry. Let's not think about what could have happened, I'm here now and that's because of your hard work" he says wiping my eyes and I nod.

"Let's get comfortable" he says kicking off his shoes before curling under the blankets and I do the same before curling up to him.

I hugged him so tightly I was scared to let go and I know he's back home but after the trauma the last two days it's hard.

We just stared at each other in silence. I played with his hands and saw that his knuckles were cut and busted. "What happened?" I ask him examining his knuckles.

"Well I was frustrated and I hated being stuck by myself without you. So I could punched the metal bars" he admits quietly and my heart melt.

I place a light kiss to his knuckles then he hooks his finger on my chin making me look at his as his eyes softened looking at my face. "You look tough with a black eye and busted lip" he laughs and I roll my eyes.

"Let me kiss it better" he says and a grin appears on my face as he rolls over hovering over me placing a few soft kisses on my busted lip.

He started kissing my lips before slowly moving down to the skin exposed on my neck before my hands wrapped around the back of his neck pulling him closer as sucked on the skin.

His hands reached the hem of my shirt slowly pulling it over me as he continued kissing down very slowly. My hand slipped under his shirt as my hands roamed his warm skin and toned torso. I lifted his shirt off throwing it on the floor and then a smirk appeared on his face.

I slowly lifted myself up giving him access to unhook my bra as he tossed it to the side. Our bare chest were pressed up against each other as he slowly started to move down and kiss down the valley of my breasts and then cupping them in his large hand, making a soft moan come from my lips. Everything was slow and intimate between us.

As he lowered the heat between my thighs increased, as he slowly continued kissing down to my hips getting lower and lower he pulled my leggings down.

Then he successfully pulled my underwear down and taking his pants and boxers off leaving us both completely naked and vulnerable. He climbed back over to me before kissing my lips again slowly, "you are so beautiful" he whispers against my lips making me smile and blush.