Thanksgiving (1)

"Shawn!" I yell from the kitchen and I hear his rapid footsteps come to the kitchen. "Yes" he says as I brush the hair out of my face.

"I need you to drop the box of cookies for Aaliyah also apologise that we're not celebrating thanksgiving with them. Then stop at the florist to grab some flowers for my Aunt. I'm the meantime I'll get our clothes out, get our bag packed and-" before I could finish rambling Shawn stop me by pressing his lips to mine.

"It's okay baby, breathe" he says wrapping his arms around me.

"I just want everything to be perfect" I say and he sighs.

"I'll be back but I want you to relax please" he says and I nod before kissing his lips and letting him go.

He leaves with the box of cookies I made Aaliyah as I carried one putting the other cookies I made for my Aunt's house later today. I cleaned the kitchen and then had a quick shower cleaning myself off.

I got an outfit out for Shawn to wear today and my outfit out before laying them on the bed. I dried myself off and my hair before I started my makeup and curling my hair. I changed into a burnt orange sweater and some black jeans before putting some jewellery on.

I grabbed a small duffle bag before putting a pair of pjs for me and Shawn each as we were staying the night at my Aunt's house. I heard the front door as I zipped up my jeans.

I heard Shawn's heavy footsteps before the bedroom door opened and he walked in with a small rose in his hand. "For you" he says with a smile handing me the small rose and I smile before taking the rose. I wrap my arms around his waist and then letting go and I held his sides I stood up on my toes before placing a kiss in his lips.

"Thank you" I whisper against his soft lips and he smiles before hugging me once more.

"Are you sure there's enough space to stay at your aunts house" he asks for the third time today.

"Yes I'm sure, my Aunt and Uncle literally live in a mansion it's a huge house way bigger than my parents house. And every thanksgiving we stay there after dinner we all watch a movie together it's fun, you'll love it I promise" I say stroking his cheek and he sighs before he gives me a small smile.

I leave him to change as I grab the last few things and put it into our overnight bag. I grab the box of cookies and the flowers placing them in the coffee table before grabbing my phone and purse. Shawn came out dressed in a black shirt with a few flowers on it with some tight black jeans and his classic black boots.

I smile before I walk up to him and wrap my arms around him tightly. "You look so handsome" I whisper and he smiles before kissing my lips once more.

"You look beautiful as always" he winks and I grin before kissing his lips once more.

He let go but I tugged on his shirt making him smirk and wrap his arms around me again. I felt him lift me up as I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I leaned on and kissed him multiple times again and again, I kissed him hard and sucked on his bottom lip making him groan before I kissed him one more time and broke apart.
"And what was that for?" He laughs and I sigh resting my head on his shoulder.

"Because once were at my aunts we won't be able to do anything will all of my family around" I say and hums rubbing my back before setting me down on to my feet.

"And I need constant attention" I admit and he laughs before squeezing me cheeks.

"You're so fucking adorable, I can't" he laughs as he squeezes my cheeks in the palm of his hands and he kisses my lips once more before I give him a toothy grin. "Let's go now" I say picking up the stuff off the table.