Halloween

It was Halloween today and I finished work at 5pm as the party was at 6pm at Shawn's parents house. I just finished curling my hair and finished my makeup, now I had to get into my costume.

"Shawn I need help" I say and he groans coming in. "Zip me up please" I ask him and he moves my hair zipping me up.

He spins me around as I wrap my arms around his neck. "You look ravishing, my lady" he chuckles before spinning me around.

"You don't look too bad yourself" I giggle.

"Well, we'reboth wearing the same costume so" he says and I shake my head.

"Grab the bag off the coffee table while I put my heels on" I say and he nods while I strap my black heels on and then I hear a thud making me rush to the living room and all candy is on the floor.

"The bag just ripped" he explains looking scared and I shake my head.

"You're lucky they're still in packets" I say as I grab another bag and putting all the candy into that bag.

"Trick or Treat" Shawn says and I giggle before giving him a kiss. "Happy Halloween" he says kissing my lips once more.
_

We made it at Shawn's parents house which was all decorated. Manny and Karen were dressed as pirates. My Parents we dressed in the eighties theme, Ana and Autumn dressed in match black costumes with cat ears and whiskers on their nose. Aaliyah was dressed as Wonder-woman, Oliver was dressed as batman. Hana also dropped Skylar off at the party and she was dressed as Aurora in a pink princess dress.

"Wow you both look so nice lets get a picture" Karen exclaims as me and Shawn both stand against the wall. Everyone pulls their phones out taking pictures of us.

"Skylar come here" Shawn says and she waddles her way to us and picks her up so she's in between us.

Everyone took pictures while we waited for more people to come. The was music, drinks, snacks and cupcakes with Halloween designs on them. "You and Shawn look so nice" my mom says and I smile, "thank you, you and Dad look amazing" I say and she chuckles.

"Have you met Skylar yet?" I ask and my mom shakes her head.

"Let me go get" I say as I approach Skylar who's in Shawn's arms.

"Hey Sky, you look so pretty. Just like a princess" I coo at her and she smiles before leaping to towards me and Shawn smiles at us as I take her back to the kitchen where my mom was.

"Skylar this is my mom, say hi" I say to her as she has her head on my shoulder and her thumb in her mouth.

"Aren't you so precious" my mom coos tickling her stomach making her giggle.

"I'm happy as long as your happy Serenity" my mom says and I smile. "I'm happy, very happy" I say kissing Skylar's cheek.

"Dada! I want Dada now" she screams as I walk out of the kitchen with her.

"Let's go find daddy, he should be here" I say as my eyes scanned the room. Before a pair of arms wrapped me and Skylar almost making me jump.

"Dada is right here" Shawn says and Skylar immediately jumps into his arms.

A lot of people showed up some family and friends with loads of children running around the house. However Skylar was still a little young only being two and she was very fond of mingling with other kids so she was glued to me or Shawn.

"Eww spider cupcake Dada!" Skylar yells pointing at the cupcake with a chocolate spider.

"It's a chocolate spider Sky, you can eat it look" he says stuffing a cupcake in his mouth. "Ewww" she says scrunching her nose in disgust making us laugh.