I think it's back...

I successfully rolled Shawn on to his side of the bed as I crept up to change and get ready to go to work. I headed to the bathroom and I second I opened the door suddenly my stomach churned and I felt like I had to be sick. I hovered over the toilet before hurling into it and emptying everything inside of me.

My stomach felt sore after puking everything up. I slowly walked to the kitchen and ate a apple and drank a glass of water. I went back to our room to change my outfit and do my hair but I could be bothered to do any makeup because I wasn't feeling good.

I watched Shawn's chest rise and fall as he slept in the middle of the bed curled up between the sheets. There was nothing more I wanted to do but just curl up in his arms and just stay in the warmth all day. However I had a job to get to which meant I had to leave Shawn but before I leave I walked to the kitchen and grabbed some water and painkillers for Shawn's hangover today.

I left them on the bedside table next to him. I stared at his sleepy face. His mouth open slightly with a few snores coming out of his mouth. I sat on the edge of the bed before brushing my fingers through his hair. I just stared at him with so much happiness, I couldn't be more happier than I was with him being in my life.

I really just wanted to cuddle him. I leaned more over to kiss his lips which were slightly parted. After I kissed his lips a sleepy smile was spread across his face. "Stay with me" he mumbled turning on side scooting closer to me.

"Shawn I can't I have work and I'm going to my parents after but I'll see you later on at night. I love you" I say before placing a kiss on his lips and squeezing his cheeks before getting up.

I put my heels on before walking out of our room,
"Babyyyy" I hear him yell from our room and I sigh before leaving out of the door.
____

I spent most of the time at work but I was allowed to go home early because I was feeling slightly dizzy and not good. I called my mom to pick me up and currently I was sitting on the couch curled up in a fluffy blanket with Ana, who was playing with my hair.

My whole family was home except my dad who was at work. Jay was sprawled out on the floor with Oliver on his back. My mom sat beside me stroking my arm as a movie was playing on the tv. "Honey what's been going on" my mom asks.

"I've been feeling really off the last two weeks almost. I keep feeling sick, nauseous, dizzy and just tired." I say and she smiles at me before patting my cheek.

"You'll be fine, it's probably the cold weather" she says and I shrug.

Tears spring into my eyes alarming my mom as her face drops. "Serenity, Oh-my honey are you okay?" She says before she pulls me into her arms and I sob. Everyone snaps up and sits around the couch I was sitting on but Oliver was still in his own world watching the movie.

"Serenity? What's wrong? Did Shawn do something?" Jay says in a panicky tone and I shake my head.

"No no, it's just- just" I could even bring myself to say the words as my body was trembling and my heart was beating really fast just at the thought.

"Serenity you're scaring us please tell us what's wrong?" Autumn says as she pats my knee.

"I th-think it's - it's back" I stutter as more tears flow out of me and I cry hysterically. Everyone stared at me blankly while I sob.

"Whats back?" Jay ask and I take a deep breath.

"The cancer" is all I say before a deep gasp escapes everyone's lips at the same time. My body starts trembling in worry as my mom is frozen.

"No, honey don't say that. Don't you dare say that. Serenity please don't say that" my mom cries.

"How do you know? Did you go to the doctor?" Jay asks and I shake my head 'no'.