Heart Pancakes

I opened my eyes to and turned my head slightly to see Shawn fast asleep. His chest rising and falling with little snores coming out of his mouth.
He was peacefully sleeping making me smile and I placed my hand in his cheek, stroking his cheek with the pads of my thumb.

I scooted closer to him, snuggling closer to his side as I traced my fingers over his bare chest. As he slept I just looked at his calm face. He was the man I love, he was the man that protected me, he was the man who comforted me and he was the man that loved me.

I swung my leg over his hip before he wrapped his arm over me with his eyes still closed. I started kissing his nose lightly and the his cheek making him smile before he turned laying on his back.  I climbed over him. Straddling him between my legs as I placed my hands on either side of his head kissing his face all over slowly. He smiled sleepily before opening his eyes a little bit.

"What are you doing?" He rasps while I lean down to kiss his neck. "Giving you a good morning" I say and his eyes widen before he smirks. He puts his hands under my shirt and the skin on my hips, he traces his thumbs in circles on my skin.

"Really?" He mumbles and I nod before I lean down to kiss him. His hands slide up to my back before he flips us over so I was underneath him. As my back hit the hard floor a whimper left my mouth. "Ow slowly that hurt my back" I say and he apologises by kissing my lips.

As he kisses my lips slowly then moving down to my jaw then all the way down my neck before he started sucking on the soft skin in the side of my neck. He was sucking really hard making me moan slightly as I felt him smile against my lips. He started tugging at the hem of my shirt which I pulled over my head and I was instantly exposed, his eyes widen at my bare chest before he starts trailing kisses all over my chest. "So beautiful" he whispers and I smile with my eyes closed as his lips and hands roam my body.

My hands were in his hair as I tugged in the curls. As he reached the end of my stomach his hands landed on the waist band of my shorts and I lift myself up so he could slip them off which is what he did and then his finger hooking on my underwear as he pulled it down.

He pulls his sweats down and his white boxers making him completely naked. I bite down on my lip as he lies back on top of me. He starts moving lower pushing my legs apart giving him access, he starts kissing in between my thighs, his soft curls tickling me making me squirm. Then I felt his tongue come in contact with my sensitive area, filling me with pleasure as a little moan slipped my lips.

"Are you ready?" He says and I nod.

"If it hurts or you want me to stop let me know" he says and I nod as he get himself  in position before I feel him enter me, making me gasp loudly.

My hands grip tightly on to his shoulders as he starts thrusting. "Shawnnnn" I moan and he places his hand over my move so I can be quiet. I close my eyes as the pleasurable feeling hits over me and I dig my  my hands into Shawn's back.

"Shawn... I'm- it's" I could barley finish my sentence before he cut me off, "let it go baby" he says and I release everything. "Go faster..." I pant and he starts thrusting faster making me gasp.

After a few minutes I flipped us over so I could be on top taking control. I put my hands on either side moving my hips while he was inside of my making him moan and grit his teeth.

"fuck keep going..." he pants a so continue my action. At this point moans and sweat filled the room. He turned us back over before he kissed my lips and pulled out before pressing a kiss to my lips.

He lays back beside me as I curl up to his sweaty chest before he pulls the covers over us. His fingers stroked through my hair. "Well that was a good fucking morning" he says and I chuckle quietly. We were silent for a few minutes as I listened to his heart beat and he ran his fingers through my hair.