Girl- Friend

My eyes fluttered open as I felt Shawn pressing light kisses on my cheek. I turn my head rubbing my eyes before seeing Shawn who had a sleepy smile on his face. "Good morning" He says in his raspy voice making my heart melt.

"Morning" I say before he yawns and rolls on to me,
he wraps an arm underneath me before placing his head on my chest in between my breast as if they were pillows. I shook my head before letting my fingers brush through his hair.

"We should get ready soon" I say and he hums.

We laid for a few more minutes before he lifted his head up kissing my chest and then moving on top to kiss my lips before rolling off me. I yawned and stood up before heading to the bathroom.

After freshening up I made my way to the kitchen to start breakfast and I was in the mood for panaceas so that's what I started making. As I was making breakfast Shawn's arm were wrapped around my stomach and his head was placed on my shoulder.
"What time is she coming?" I asks and he sighs.

"In two hours" he says and I nod as I carried on making breakfast with Shawn on my back. I placed the pancakes on the plate with cut up strawberries and chocolate syrup.

After finishing breakfast I changed into some black leggings and Shawn's pink t-shirt. I put my hair into a ponytail and I did light makeup on my face. As I was doing my makeup I was very anxious meeting this girl because Shawn had never mentioned her once in the past five months at all.

I wasn't jealous because that was his friend since he was very young so it's must be like a brother-sister relationship.
But at the same time what if she doesn't like me?

"What are you thinking about?" I hear Shawn's voice from behind me as I looked through the mirror he was sitting on the bed.

"Nothing" I say before getting up walking over to him, standing in between his legs as his hands went to the back of my thigh rubbing them.

"I promise she's just a good friend and I'm sure you will like her" he says and I nod.

"And she will like you too. Well everyone likes you because you are so amazing, sweet and beautiful" he says and I smile before he stands up and wraps his arms around me tightly as I rested my head on his chest.

"So now my princess we have time to spare what shall we do?" He says as I look up he has a smirk on his face.

"I think we should watch some 'friends'" I say and he sighs in defeat before he carries me over to the couch throwing me down before hovering over me as his fingers started tickling my sides making me laugh as I tried to swat his hands away.

One he finally had mercy on me he stopped and we both cuddled on the couch watching a episode of friends.

"I love you so much" I say as I curled more into his chest making him chuckle slightly.

"I love you more" he says kissing the top of my head.

"I sent Aaliyah and Karen a picture of the living room and they both want me to help decorate because they love how all the colour coordination is and designs" I say and he smiles.

"That's great because you are amazing and the whole living room feels like Christmas even though we still have three weeks" he laughs and I smile.

After half an hour the door bell rang which made me more anxious as we stood up. I hugged Shawn tightly before grabbing his face and smashing my lips against his making him chuckle. He kissed my lips once more before taking my hand and pulling me to the front door.