Shawn's Secret

I open my eyes and instantly I see Shawn's sleepy face in front of me, his curls all messy from last night and his little snores coming out of his mouth. I was wrapped up in his arms naked making me smile sheepishly at yesterday's activities.

Most importantly I look at him seeing him as I man that I love and I'm in love with. I wasn't going to tell him yet because I wanted to plan a special surprise to tell him. I curled up closer to him and kissing his arm. I laid my head on his chest hearing his soft heart beat against my ear.

"I know you're awake" he says in deep morning voice suddenly and I look up at him as he has a sleepy smile plastered on his face, I leaned down and kiss his lips.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"he says to me as he brushes the hair out of my face.

"Because I like watching you sleep" I say and his eyes widen.

"That's sounds creepy, but not in a creepy way" I say and he chuckles. He gets up and and hovers over me before his fingers trail across my side making me laugh, he started tickling me mercilessly making me laugh hysterically and I tried shoving him off me but he was too strong.

"Let's go have some breakfast before I have to leave for work" I say and he agrees. My shift was starting late today which was glad about because I need rest. I put my underwear and bra on before throwing on one of Shawn's t-shirts over it.

I limped over to the bathroom and my legs were numb like jello and sore. I looked in the mirror and my lips were still stained with red lipstick all over it, I looked like a drunk hooker. I wiped off yesterday's makeup and washed my face before brushing my teeth. I brushed through my knotted hair which hurt so much and then tied it into pony.

I limped to the kitchen and Shawn was drinking a glass of water only in his sweats and no shirt. "Morning hug!" I yell as I jumped onto him making his spill the water in the floor.

"Serenity!" He yells and I giggle "I'm sorry, I'll clean it up" I say kissing his lips before letting go so I could wipe the floor.

"What shall we attempt to make for breakfast" I say and he shrugs leaning against the counter as I wrap my arms around him leaning my head on his chests and he wraps his arms around me.

"My legs hurt" I say and he chuckles

"Do I need to give you a massage?" He asks.

"Maybe" I giggle.

"Well if I give you one, you need to give my back a massage" he says and I reach up and place a kiss on his lips "deal".

"You start making the coffee an-" I was cut off by the door bell making me jump.

"I'll check" I say as I walk towards the living room and to the front door and as I open the door my eyes widen to see Talina, Shawn's co-worker.

"Hello, s-sorry to bother you Mrs Mendes but is Mr Mendes home" she says and I stand there staring at her for a second in disbelief.

"Oh no, it's fine come in" I say with a smile letting her inside.

"Take a seat I'll just go get him" I say and she sits on the couch pulling out some files. I quickly ran to the bedroom getting another shirt for Shawn because there was no way I was letting her see him shirtless.

I quickly ran to the kitchen "who was it?" He asks standing by the coffee maker, I throw the shirt at him making him jump.

"Your co-worker Talina is here, put your shirt on. Why is she here?" I bombarded him with questions and he just shrugs.

I follow behind him to the living room, "Good morning I'm sorry to disturb, but I tried contacting you for this important file" she says and he nods.