....

"I thought you said knew Demetri" I now understand why Ashley was laughing.

"It is."

"No it is not. It is a castle with olden day furniture there is nothing that is from after the medieval times!"

" It has all made this week never been used." 

" Who the hell makes this stuff these days?! He shrugged and left. I stormed off trying to find my room. I was told I'll never be bored here which I highly doubt. I was also told there are thirty guards half from the Elders half from the rebels, This can't be good for my sanity. I looked around to notice I was outside. I heard the clashing of swords and walked towards them.

" Hey guys I'm out shift is about to start" I heard some guy say in the distance. 

"Get some to replace you I need some one to back me up against these guys they are tough for Elder guys." I came into view to see four men in black cloaks. Yes cloaks they all where them as a uniform apparently. I looked down at my clothes red T-shirt, comfy jeans, and sneakers. This will do I think to myself.

" Hey boys I'm in." They all saw me and bowed then the words registered and they shot up straight up. They all said something at the same time so I did't caught a word of it. 

"Well I have to go so this is your guys problem." I gave him a confused look but he ran off so I turned to them. They one who got ditched shrugged but another spoke up.

" With all respect you can't Mame." He had a rich British accent.

" Please don't call me that my name is Katie." He nodded. " Secondly why not?" Before he could answer his partner cut him off.

" He only means you can get hurt and that'd be against our job Ma....Katie." He had more of an Italian accent.

" Well think of it this way then your appose to protect me right?" They all nodded. "Well as Jake says what better way to protect some one then to teach them how to protect their selves." They all shrugged then waved me in.

"Well since you'll be my partner I'll introduce you. This is Lucas." He pointed at the British guy." and this is Di Angelo but we just call him Angelo. Oh and I am John." I nodded at everyone and pulled my main sword out of my spine sheath. They all stared at me.

"What?" I asked mildly confused.

"Sorry we just aren't use to girls just pulling weapons out of no where." Lucas stated.

"Well then you'd be shocked how armed I am. speaking of which what are the rules?"

"One weapon. No powers. No killing or maiming that's about it."Angelo stated. I walked to the side I pulled my daggers from their ankle sheathes. Removed my jacket and pulled the two knives from my forearm sheathes.flipped the coat inside out to take out the gun for who knows why I have to carry it now. pulled the knife tied in my hair out. and undid my earrings that also have mini blades attached. looking myself once over I realized I forgot one more. I reached in my pocket and took out the fake pen knife out and laid them in a pile." God girl you have your own arsenal."

"I normally don't carry the gun I'm  no good with one and I normally carry more knives but since I have you all around there's not much of a point." I looked at John who was smiling like a fool. "Ok ready when you are." That's how it started. Lucas took me as Angelo took John. Lucas lunged and I side stepped and sliced up his arm being careful not to cut to deep. He yelped and I hit his knee forcing him down. I saw John land on the floor the same time Lucas did. I flipped over him landed in between them. " Tell me when Lucas stands up."

Angelo thought me talking means I was distracted but I proved him wrong. our swords clashed constantly but I was just waiting for Lucas. John couldn't get up his hamstring was cut I noticed it while he fell. 

"He's coming!" I nodded " Do you need my sword?"

"No this is easy" I heard him laugh but I was paying more attention on Lucas's footsteps. When he got close enough I made my move.I slammed My sword down and jumped as lucas's sword slicedbelow my right across Angelo's chest., I reached down and took Lucas's sword in his surprise. This caused him to fall forward towards John using his back I landed behind him with his sword against his neck."Yield Angelo or Lucas will need serious healing soon." Lucas was holding his breathe. 

"Never!" He went to lunge and I threw Lucas to the side but before he fell I knocked Angelo's sword to the floor and slide in to the muscles of both their right arms.

"Should of gave up." I shook my head in disappointment. I reached down and looked to his wound. Slowly calling power to me I healed his leg. He was standing up when Lucas called to me.

" You going to heal my arm to."

" Nope Angelo sacrificed you so he can disgracefully lose." John laughed at that but it caused the other to bicker we being gratefully winners helped them to the house.

" You should come back there more." John said excitedly.

" I taught you were worried I'd get hurt." I said sliding my weapons in and out.

"Not anymore you have wicked skills. Did Jake teach you that?" 

"No once he showed me stances and footwork  it came naturally he didn't show me anything else."

"Your a sword prodigy."

"Yea now if only he could teach me how to not shoot myself."

"Jake is a master with guns." He said this in awe.

"I know but somehow I always shoot myself." He thought this was hysterical.

"Give me your gun I'll keep it and tell the others your not allowed around them.' I looked up at him hopeful.

"Thank you."

(an idea of how Lucas Angelo and John look)