Happy

A year ago my life changed forever, my boyfriend decided he didn't want to be tied down and broke up with me but before leaving he told me to never contact him or anyone he knows ever again and he left me alone and pregnant. I was six weeks pregnant and had no clue. I decided to keep the baby and raise it on my own. It was hard at times and I stuggled to pay bills and make sure my baby girl Ava Grace had everything she need even if it met doing shit I never thought I would do, strip. Ava is now three months old and needs diapers and formula and I only had five dollars to my name so I picked up a extra shift at the Jellybean. The Jellybean is known for not having the best or most hygienic dances but I was the only fit and clean dancer. It was almost time to get on stage so I sneak out and clean the pole I'm using then I go back and get dressed in a slutty school girl outfit with red lace bra, thong and heels. After my hair and makeup is done I go by the curtain and tell the dj I'm ready then my song Pour Some Sugsr On Me by Def Leopard comes on and I walk out swaying my hips and when the beat hits I rip my shirt open and threw it off me. Reaching the pole I start twirling around and doing tricks the other girls can't do. I pull myself up to the top then free fall catching myself at the last second. Crawling to the front of the stage I whip my hair around then turn shaking my ass in front of the guys who love to throw big bills, crowling back to the pole I do a split then wripped my skirt off leaving me in my red lace bra, thong and heels. I start spinning on the pole again and I look into the crowd and I saw a tan skinned men with biker kutte thinking it the Mayans I continue to dance until the song was over. After the song finished I walk off stage and go to the back changing room and change into jeans and shirt and throw my hair in a bun then wipe all my makeup off. I count my money the stage boy brought me and saw I made nine hundred dollars, putting the money in my purse I go tell my boss I'm leaving. I knock and walk in surprised to see he was in a meeting, he looks up and says "your off" and I said "ya" and he says "drive safe". Turning to leave my eyes land on him, HAPPY. When he notices it's me his eyes go wide and he says "y/n" but I ignore it and walk out. Getting outside he's following me says "wait. y/n wait" but I don't listen, walking to my car I see more guys in kuttes who look up when they hear Happy yelling. I'm almost to my car when I feel a hand on my arm and Happy says "wait dammit" feeling pissed I swing my hand back smacking him in the face saying "don't fucking touch me" and out the conner of my eye I see they other bikers stand up. Happy then turns his head back to me and says "what the fuck are you doing here" and I said "what does it look like" and I turn to walk away only for my arm to be grabbed again he turns me to look at him. Pissed off he says "why the fuck are you stripping" and I say "not that it's any of your business MY kid needs diapers and food and this is the quickest way to get cash" and he says "you need cash so you fucking strip" and I say "look it's none of your fucking business what I do" and I start to walk away again. I just unlock my door when he says something that gets me pissed he says "it is my business, your my ol lady" turning pissed I say "the fuck I am. you left me so I'm nothing but your ex.". His biker brothers were just watching us whispering to each other about what was going on. After I said that Happy stompped his way over to me but before he could reach me the white haired man who was in the office with my boss walked out and said "what the fuck is going on" and I said "nothing I was just leaving" and I open my door only for it to be slammed back closed and Happy said "your not going anywhere until we talk" and I yelled "we have nothing to talk about. I'm not your ol lady anymore you can't say shit about how I live my life. do you think I want to be taking my clothes off for fucking creeps because I don't but I don't have a choice became if I don't my kid goes without food or diapers and the bills don't get paid. so if shaking my ass is what I have to do to provide for my kid then I will do it. now let me go" looking at me he says "kid" and I say "yes kid more like baby. who I provide for alone since her daddy decide to leave because he didn't want to be tied down" shocked he says "shit" and I said "ya. now I need to go because the sitter is waiting for me" and I open the car door and this time he doesn't stop me. On the way home I stopped at the store and brought six boxes of diapers and six cans of baby formula then went home and after the sitter leaves I check on Ava then go take a shower. After the shower I go to Ava's room and change her diaper and kiss her head and put her back in the crib and head to the kitchen were all the bills are sitting. Laying all the bills down I add it all up and see it's eight hundred and fifty dollars total with all the late fees, grabbing my purse I see that I only have seven hundred and fifty dollars left, seeing I'm a hundred dollars short I began to cry. Right when I start crying there's a knock on the door, before I answer I wipe my tears and I'm surprised to see it's Happy who just walks in. Closing and locking the door I see him at the table looking at my bills, walking over I start picking them up ashamed trying not to cry. Setting them aside I look up to see he's looking right at me, sighing he says "did you make enough" and I say with a shakey voice "no but atleast my baby will have a clean diaper and a full belly" running his hand don his face he says "why didn't you ask me for help" and I said "you told me to never contact you again" and after I said that the tears started to fall again, seeing the tears Happy walks over to me and pulls me in a hug. We hug for two minutes before we are interrupted by crying, pulling away I wipe my tears and walk over to Ava. Picking her up I bring her to the kitchen and make her a bottle then start feeding her. Looking up I see Happy looking at her so I say "Happy meet your daughter Ava Grace Lowman, Ava meet your daddy" smiling with tears in his eyes he says "can I hold her please" handing her to him he holds her close and continues feeding her. I sit there silently watching him hold her and I hear him whisper to her, "daddy's here now babygirl and I'm not going no where. daddy will take care of you and mommy" he then looks up at me with tears running down his face and says "no more stripping. you need something you come to me. I'm not going no where" and he didn't. Happy was over everyday and before I knew it he moved in and we were together again.