Juice

You were married to Juice for two years now and you are now five months pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl. You met Juice two years ago on a drunken night in Vegas. You were in Vegas to have a little fun with your friends and he was there on a run with the club. Y'all met at a bar and hit it off, y'all talked, danced and laughed the night away. You wake up the next morning with a arm around your waist in the honeymoon suite and when you look at the hand that belongs to the arm you see a silver wedding band and you freak. You couldn't believe you had sex with a married man. After you woke him up and confronted him about being married which he swore he wasn't, you saw your hand and it also had a silver wedding band so y'all went to find y'all friends for answers. When y'all found y'all friends his friend Chibs said "y'all got married last night. we tried to stop all but y'all weren't having it, yall were set on getting married. y'all got married at the Little White Chapel with Elvis and Priscilla   then y'all came back to the hotel and got a honeymoon suite and that's all we know" and the first thing you said was "aww I had the wedding I always said I wanted" looking around you saw everyone looking at you shocked so you said "I uh mean, we can go get it annul" and Juice says "fuck it let's stay married. we can try for two months and if it don't work we can divorce" and you looked at him and said "ok" and his friend Tig said "really. your going to stay married to him" and you looked Tig in the eyes and said "from what I remember he was really sweet and he's way better looking then any of my ex's, so why not". Well you moved to Charming after that night and two months turned into two years and y'all were so in love. At first everyone was closed off to you and you felt like a outsider but they soon realised you weren't going anywhere, you were here to stay and slowly warmed up to you. You and Juice were so over protective over each other so when you heard a croweater calling your man dumb you put her in her place. You just got back to TM after getting food for you, Gemma and the guys, getting out the car you grab the four bags of food and walk to the picnic table and place the bags down and call the guys and Gemma over. You sat eating with the guys and Gemma when you heard the new croweater Kristi saying "god he's so stupid" to another croweater named Lyn and Lyn says "leave him alone he's one if the nicest people you will ever meet", ignoring them you continue to eat your food and talk to the guy and Gemma. You had just got done eating when you hear Kristi saying "god even Juice's smile is fucking stuipd. how the fuck is he even in this club" hearing that you turn to Kristi and say "you have anything to say about my husband say it to me and not talk shit about him to people" and she says "I'm not talking about no one" and you say "bitch I heard you talking shit about Juice calling him stupid and dumb, if anyone is dumb and stupid is you. you come here everyday to suck and fuck these guys hoping your gonna get their crow but sorry to burst your little bubble sweetheart these guys don't see you as wife material they see you as a easy fuck. your just easy pussy nothing more. so stop talking shit about my husband and do what your here for and that's to open mouth and legs for their dicks" shocked Kristi says "yes ma'am" and went back to cleaning outside the clubhouse. Turning back around the guys and Gemma all have amuse looks on their faces and Tig says "well damn that was hot" and everyone laughs and Gemma says "that's a true ol lady right there" and Juice smiles and kisses your head.