Opie

You had been together with Opie for two years and married for one. You met him two years after his wife Donna died and you instantly clicked and his kids Kenny and Ellie love you. You knew he was in a club called Son's Of Anarchy but he never brought you around in fear that you would end up like Donna who died at the hands of the club. You were pregnant and only had a week left before you give birth to your twins, a boy who your naming Ryan and a girl who your naming Raven and everything was perfect until you got a phone call from Opie who was in Stockton Prison with the club and the bond was 250,000 to get everyone out and you knew Opie wouldn't want you to bail him out because he wouldn't leave his brothers behind so you did what any wife would do, you went to the bank and took out the 250,000 out your account and headed to TM were the clubhouse is at. Pulling in it looked deserted with only a few guys walking around, grabbing the bag you got out car and walked to the office and see three women talking so you knock on the open door. Looking up a woman with blonde highlights says "can I help you sweetheart" and you put the duffel bag on the table and say "make sure my husband comes home tomorrow" and you walk away. Your fixing to close your car door when you hear "hey who are you" but you act like you don't hear her and you drive home and wait for Kenny and Ellie to get home from school. The next morning at 8:55 Opie walks through the front door smiling and says "you wouldn't happen to be the pregnant woman who walked in to TM with a duffel bag full of cash and demanded for her husband to be home tomorrow" you giggled and said "maybe" laughing Opie pulls you close and kisses you with so much passion. Later that day at 1:35 your water broke and Opie rushed you to the hospital where you had Ryan and Raven shortly after arriving. At 2:40 Opie called Gemma and asked her if she could get Kenny and Ellie from school and bring them to St. Thomas hospital and to tell the guys and his dad to head there and to go to the fourth floor room 350. Ten minutes after Opie made the call there was a loud bang on the door that made you jump and the twins cry, shaking his head Opie said "that would be the club" and he walks to the door. Opening the door Opie says "keep it down your in a hospital" and he opens the wider and let's them in and when they see you sitting on the bed with two babys laying on the bed in front of you they freeze. Opie closes the door and walks over to you and says "dad, guys this is my wife y/n and our twins Ryan and Raven, babe this is my dad Piney that's Clay, Chibs, Bobby, Tig, Juice, Happy, Kozik, Half-Sack and thats my best friend Jax" smiling you say "hi nice to meet you" and right after you said that another knock was heard, the door opens and Kenny and Ellie run in and up to the bed. Ellie and Kenny hug you then look at their new siblings and Ellie says "wow they're so small" and you said "you and Kenny were small like this too when were born" Kenny looks at you with wide eyes and says "really" and Opie says "yes Ryan is the same size you were and Raven is the same size Ellie was" Opie then turns to you and says "babe this is Clay's wife, Jax's mom Gemma and this is Jax's wife Tara, Gemma, Tara this is my wife y/n and our twins Ryan and Raven" Gemma then says "the pregnant lady with the cash". After that day the club was around you and kids but they always made sure what happened to Donna will never hapoen to you.