Jax

Waking up today makes four years I've lived in Nashville and sometimes it gets lonely because all my family is in California but I've made some new friends. Making friends is always easy for me because of my girl next door looks but don't let innocent my pretty face, friendliness fool you I've got a bad side. Today started like any other day I woke up, ate breakfast and got ready for work at the Daisy Lane Bakery, I've had my usual everyday customers but on my break I had a unexpected phone call. That call was from the one that owns my heart, the one I love, the one that never knew Jax Teller. I haved talked to him in four years ever since he let his bitch of a girlfriend Tara ruin our friendship. I answered the phone unsure of whats to come, Hello I said and he answered back Hey darlin I need you and with that I pack a bag and head to Charming. On the drive there I think of anything and everything of what could be the reason I'm needed. I arrived to Charming 32 hours later at 10pm and head straight to the clubhouse. When I get there a party is going on so I park my truck and head inside, once inside I see Opie, Tig, Chibs and the man himself Jax and man did he look good. I walked up to them and say did you miss me and they all turn around and pulled me in a hug. After hugging and greeting everyone I knew Jax and I went to the roof. It was quite for a while so I broke the silence and asked Jax how he's been he says good and then asked me and I said I'm fine after all the catching up Jax says there's two reasons your here, one is I, the club needs your help with moving M4A1 Carbine rifle, and Crank. Your the girl next door no one will think your doing anything illegal. Its eight cases of guns and ten creats of Crank, its in a moving van so it just looks like your moving here, I told him ok I'll do it because the club helped me in the past then I asked well what's the second reason and what he says shocks me he said I miss you. I miss your laugh, your eyes, your voice, just you. I need you, I'm lost without you. Im going crazy. I love you, I've been in love with you forever and it took you leaving for me to realise that. I looked him in the eyes and saw he was telling the truth but I was alitte scared that he was just saying all that so I would help him so I told him we will talk more after the trade is done and he said ok and hugged me extra tight ans we went back to the party were he stayed by my side all night. Three days later I was headed to Portland Oregon in a van carrying 12 million dollars worth of guns and drugs. The drive to and from Portland would last 12 hours 12 minutes so it was going to be a long day and night. I arried at 12 am in Portland and met James Mathews President of the Road Dog MC Portland Charter at a deserted truck stop. Jax and Clay informed him that I was bringing the goods and to have the upmost respect towards me. I pulled in the lot to see ten guys, eight bikes and a van, when they saw me part a guy with black hair walked up so I put my gun in the back of my jeans and got out the van and let me say they were surprised at how I looked. The guy held his hand up and said I'm James Mathews amd I said hi the Sons sent me, after we shook hands I said money up front he looked shocked and then looked at his guys and did a come here movement and two guys brought four big bags over and dropped them by my feet so I bend over and check all four bags to see if it was all there and real and when I saw it was I said ok pull your van up. When they pulled the van up so the backs were almost touching I opened the door and the guys started dragged the crates of guns amd drugs into there van, after they were done I put the money in the back of my van and locked the door and turned to James and said it was a pleasure doing business with you, if you need more you know who to call and with that I went in my van and started driving back to Charming. I arrived back in Charming at 12 pm that night and all the guys were out waiting for me. Whemn I got out the truck they ran to me and pulled me in a hug and Clay said babygirl James called and said as long as your the deliver he'll keep buying from us, all his guys love how your sweet and straight to the piont so thank you, I then handed the keys to him and said the moneys in the back, all there, all real. He handed to keys to Tig who the walked to the van. Jax grabbed me hand and pulled me to the roof and said so do you want to give us a try and you looked at him shocked and said you really want to be with me, you really love me and he said yes I love you with all ny heart, please give us a chance and I said yes ok and he pulled me in a kiss. Fast forward to four years I'm married to Jax we have three boys Jackson Nathaniel Teller Jr and twins John Thomas Teller and Thomas John Teller and one girl Rosa Lynn Teller and I'm still the girl next door who moves guns and drugs for the club and I couldn't be happier.

@Brittney_Hook