Opie

You've been friends with Opie for as long as you can remember and for the last three years it was becoming hard, not because of the club or him always in danger or going to jail it was because you fell in love with him and seeing girls all over him felt like a stab in the heart. Opie didn't know you have feelings for him, no one did, you kept your feelings to yourself and made sure to never let your feelings get the better of you but that never stopped you from day dreaming about him. You always wondered what it would feel like to kiss him, feel his beard on your thighs as his tongue works wonder or to feel his body on top of yours but you were ok with not ever knowing if that meant that you still had him in your life. Today the club was going on lockdown so Opie came by your house and told you to hurry and pack a bag for a few days so you did. Driving on the back of Opie's bike with your arms wrapped around his waist felt like heaven and you wish the drive wouldn't be over quick but to your dismay it only took five minutes. Getting off the bike Opie grabbed your bag and walked you into the club house and gave your bag to Half Sack and told him to put your bag in his room, Opie then turned to you and said "you can stay in my room, I probably will be out most nights. Just lock the door when your not in it or sleeping, don't worry I have a key" and you tell him "ok". You've been on lockdown many times over the years and always said in Opie's room so that was nothing new. Opie and the guys were always out late dealing with the problem they had so many nights you went to bed without him being there only to wake up next to a sleeping Opie. One night you woke up to a noise in the room only to find Opie looking roughed up, you gasped and got out of bed and made Opie sit and walked into the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit to clean him up. After grabbing the kit you walked up to Opie and cleaned him up. You let you feelings of him get the best of you when you saw him bloody so all your common since went out the window, so after you wiped all the blood off him, without thinking you helped him out of his boots, socks kutte, shirt and finally pants then tucked him to bed. You didn't notice what you did until you were in the bathroom saving the kit and in that moment you wished the floor would swollow you whole. Walking out the bathroom you crawled into bed only to find Opie staring at you with a look you couldn't place. You layed there for a couple minutes just looking into each others eyes until he did something that made your world stop, he kissed you. The kiss was full of love and passion and you never wanted it to stop. Then as you always wished would happen, he rolled on top of you and the kiss got more heated. As the kiss went on he took you shirt and bra off kissing down your neck to your nipples, which he sucked like a starving baby. Moan after moan left your body. As he sucked your nipples you arched into his mouth while scratching down his back but Opie wasn't done, he started kissing down your stomach to your bare pussy. You were so into Opie and his mouth on you you didn't even know when your shorts and panties came off but at this moment with his face between your thighs, his tongue working it's magic and the feel of his beard rubbing against your thighs you could careless. Opie's tongue was licking you in all the right places amd he could tell by your moans and arching back. You couldn't stop your loud moans are the arching of your back as you push his face deeper into your pussy. After you came twice Opie finally came up licking his lips with a smirk on his face saying "sweetest treat I've ever taste" and kissed you again. As yall kissed Opie gave one big hard thrust into you filling you up sending you into a moaning mess. Waking up the next morning to kisses on your neck cuddled up to a naked Opie was like heaven on earth, something you could really get used to. Walking into the main room of club to get coffee the guys were all smirking at you and Opie but you didn't care one bit because you finally got the man you loved.