Chibs

You and Chibs have been married for six years and have three boys and your five months pregnant with a girl. You met Chibs seven years ago when you brought your car into TM. He flirted with you the whole time you were there but you just brushed him off because you just got done with a horrible relationship and you also heard all about the Son's Of Anarchy and all the women they fuck so you thought he just wanted in your pants. After your car was done you left but that wasn't the last time you saw him, he was everywhere you were. For days he would pop up at random places you were but he would stay a good distance away from you until one day you were at a diner sitting alone when he sat down across from you. Y'all got to talking and laughing and y'all became friends and slowly y'all friendship turned into a relationship. You and Chibs had a love like no other, a bond so strong no one could break. Y'all stood up for each other and would defined each other to the end so when you heard a croweater talking about Chibs scars you were pissed. Your sons were at school so you were at the clubhouse helping Gemma in the office. You and Gemma were close, when you and Chibs became friends she would always tell you how good Chibs would be for you. You and Gemma had just got done filing papers away and decided to go into the clubhouse for air. Walking into the clubhouse y'all saw the guys were sitting around drinking beer so you and Gemma went sit by y'all husbands. When you sit Chibs puts his arm around you and you kiss his cheek and curl into his side. The guys were joking around teasing one another when your hear a croweater name Destini say "ew look at his face. he's so ugly" to another croweater who ignores her and continues to clean around the clubhouse, you didn't know who she was talking about so you ignore her. After five minutes you hear her say "how could she be married and have kids with him, he's so ugly. look at his scars" and that's when you know she's talking about Chibs. Turning around to face her you say "I'm married to him because he loves me for me and treats me like a fucking queen. he's an amazing man, husband and father and his scars makes him very sexy. you want to talk about my husbands looks well let me talk about yours. you wear pounds of makeup because under all that your a pizza face, you were reviling clothes to get attention because if you didn't you wouldn't even be able to attract attention from a starving coyote, your voice is winey as fuck that's why you always have a dick in your mouth to shut you up, your hair is greasy, your eyes are crossed, your breath always stinks, your tits are small and your ass is flat. you act like your the shit but your just the cheap version of a two dollar hooker. now how does it feel when someone talks shit about you" Destini looks at you then just runs out the clubhouse crying. Turning back round you cuddle back into Chibs and Jax says "I don't think she likes it" and everyone laughs and Chibs kisses the top of your head.