Opie

I was at the park with my three year old daughter Jolyn Renee when two mexican guys walked to me puts a gun to my back and says "grab your daughter and come with us. you scream or try to run we hurt her" scared to death I walk over to my daughter and say "come on baby it's time to go". Picking her up I follow the men to a black van and get inside after they say "get in" One guy sits in the back with us with his gun out and the other one is in the driver seat. He drives for about thirty minutes before we pull up at a warehouse in the middle of nowhere. Getting out they put us in a room with no widows and only one door which they lock and walk out leaving us alone. Jolyn is scared and clinging to me so I tell her "babygirl I promise I will protect you. I love you so so much." she looks at me and says "I love you too mommy". We were in the room for twenty minutes when a man walked in with a camera and said "time to make a little video for your baby daddy" and I said "he won't care. he doesn't even know about her" and he says "we will see" and turns the camera on towards him and says "hello Son's, how are you. just kidding I don't care. anyway I have a little demand, I want two crates of guns and two million dollars in cash tonight. If you don't met my demands by nine tonight people will die. oh one more thing! say hi to Opie y/n and Jolyn say hi to daddy" and turns the camera to us and he goes to touch Jolyn and I pull her closer to me and I slap his hand away and say "don't touch her" he then slaps me across the face cutting my lip open with his rings, Jolyn screams and puts her face in my neck and starts crying. He the turns the camera back to him smiling he says "tick tick" and turns the camera off and says "now we wait" and he walks out leaving us alone once again. I rub Jolyn's back and rock her to calm her down and slowly she falls asleep, I don't know how long we've been here, if Opie saw the video or if Opie even cares but Jolyn was now awake and more scared since the room we're in is jet black. To try and calm her again I start singing the song I sung to her since her birth, I Got You by Ciara and when I got the middle of the song I started hearing screaming and gun shots so I scooted and huddled in the corner with her between me and the wall. The door to the room was violently kicked in and Jolyn screamed and held onto me tighter, I hear someone say "shit" and then I see a light come on and move around the room. Scared I shakingly push Jolyn closer to the wall and hold her tighter and put my head down on top of hers. I then hear someone walk up to us and Jolyn starts saying "no no no" and crys harder. Holding her tighter I whisper "shh babygirl" I then hear whoever it was walked away. Minutes later I hear many heavy stomps running towards the door and I'm silently praying we won't get hurt. The stomping stops and I see a light shine in the corner we're hiding and I hear someone walking towards us and I hear "y/n" looking up I see Opie and I burst into tears, he falls to his knees pulling me and Jolyn into a tight hug and Jolyn starts crying and trying to pull away and I say "it's ok JoJo we're safe". Walking out of the warehouse Opie has one arm holding Jolyn with her face in his neck and his other arm around me holding me close, once we're outside Opie walks us towards a black van and I freeze and he says "hey yall are safe. my dad and Half-Sack is riding with yall. I'm right behind yall" kissing my forehead he helps me into the van and hands me Jolyn and closes the door. Half the ride back Jolyn was was clinging to me scared to be around two more men she didn't know in a van and I was trying to calm her down and the other half she was sleeping and the only thing you hear is her cute little snores. The van comes to a stop and the back door opens reviling Opie, standing up I get out the van carring Jolyn and follow Opie to his dorm. Once inside Opie's dorm I lay Jolyn on the bed and once she's down Opie pulls me into a tight hug. Pulling away he said "why didn't you tell me about her" and I said "when we broke up you told me horrible things. you said you never loved me and that you hated me. you said you hated me so much that if I was to catch on fire you wouldn't even spit on me. you said thank god I never had a kid with you because if I did I would have to see your ugly face for the rest of my life. When I got pregnant I was going to tell you, I seen you the day I found out and when I walked towards you to tell you I heard you tell Jax thank god I got rid of her ass so instead of stopping I kept walking." looking up Opie says "I'm sorry for everything hurtful I ever said to you. the club was in danger and I didn't want to get you hurt so I did everything in my power to make you hate me. I promise I didn't mean a thing a said" looking down I nod my head. Sighing Opie puts his finger under my chin and lifts my head and says "I want to be in her life. I want to be in your life. please let me" looking him in his eyes I say "ok". It took time for Jolyn to warm up to Opie and it took time for me to trust him again too it took nine months for us to get used to him being aroung, Jolyn's face lights up and she screams daddy everytime he walks into the room causing me to smile and as for me we're great, so great that we got married.