Opie

Opie always hated you and you didn't know why. He would roll his eyes and walk away when you tried to talk to him. You worked in the office at TM and saw him everyday. You always had a thing for him but little by little he was braking your heart and he didn't even know it. Today you had repos and it was Opie's turn to repo so you grabbed the list and walked over to him and Jax in the shop. When you got to them Jax smiled and said hey darlin, you smiled back and said hey, Opir just rolled his eyes. You turned to Opie and said here's the repo list for you and Juice today and he ripped the paper out of your hand and walked away. When he pasted by you his shoulder slammed against yours and pusted you back against a car, Jax yelled what the hell Ope and all Opie saud was what she didn't move she was in my way. Jax looked at you and asked if you were ok and you said ya I'm fine but you weren't your back was hurting and your shoulder was alittle numb, you went back to the office and got to work. Throughout the day your back felt worse but you didn't let that stop you, you ignored the pain. Later that afternoon you were filing paperwork when there was a slam you jumped and turned around to see Opie, he said there all done and walked out. Finally it was time to go home and you couldn't be more greatful as you walk out the office to see the guys and Opie, they tell you bye while Opie rolls his eyes yet again, hou tell the guys bye and got in your car and left. At home the first thing you did was take a shower, throughout the shower everytime you washed your back it hurt so back you almost cried. When you got out you looked at you back and saw a cut on your back and it looked like you had something in the cut and it started bleeding alittle so you got dressed and went to St. Thomas hospital to get it checked out. Turns out you had a piece of car light in your cut so you had to get a shot to make sure it won't get infected and stitches. The next day at work you weren't in the mood your stiches were pulling everytime you moved the wrong way. Gemma was there today and she saw you were acting weird, she was you holding your back so at lunchtime when you were talking to Chibs Gemma walked up behind you and lifted your shirt and saw a bandage and adked what's that, you said nothing and pulled your shirt down. She said it not nothing you have a bandage what happen and just as said said that Jax amd Opie walked up and you said it's nothing I'm fine and went to walk away and she said your not going anywhere til you tell me what happen and Jax asked what's going on and Gemma said she had a bandage on her back and won't tell me what happened next thing you know your back is facing Jax witg your shirt up, you try to move but Chibs holds you in place. Jax takes the bandage off and says Jesus and Gemma said oh my god what happened, who did this and you said I'm fine, just leave it and that's when Opie said we ain't leaving shit who done this and at this point you were pissed and you yelled I said leave it alobe I'm fine and Opie said no now tell us and you said you really wanna know amd they all said yes and you said Opie did it and Gemma, Chibs and Jax looked shocked and Opie said what no I fucking didn't and you said yes you did yesterday you slammed your shoulder into me sending me back into a car and the car light went into my back Jax was there and Gemma yelled WHAT. You said like I said it's nothing, I'm fine and you out the bandage back and went to work. Alittle later food was put on the desk and you looked up to see Opie and you turned back around. Opie said I'm so sorry, for everything. I've been the biggest asshole alive to you and you said why have you and he said because I like you no I love you and a girl like you would never give a guy like me a chance and you said then you obviously don't know me. I liked you since I met you but you were always mean to me. You tore my heart apart and didn't ebmven know you were doing it and he said I'm so damn sorry please forgive me, please give me a chance to make it up to you and you said ok one chance but it may take some time and he said I'm ok with that. Four months later it's was like the past never happened. Opie was a changed man and you were madly in love.