Juice

Juice your goofy Juice! He was the greatest man you've ever been with. He was the love of your life, your one true love. His goofy side is what you fell in love with but his serious side was so attractive too. You could watch him for months, hours, years of him hacking and never get borde, it would turn you on. The way he was focused, the was his fingers moved. His fingers god the thing he could do with them. They was they would move so fast had you weak in the knees. Just watching his fingers you felt yourself get wet. You were so turned on you squeezed your thighs together and kept moving around getting more wet. His fingers mosted extra fast as he broke into a wall and you let a small moan and Juice looked at you and smirked then looked back at the labtop, fingers moving a mile a minute. You slipped your hand into your panties into your wet pussy, you moved your fingers fast like his. You were a moaning mess and Juice well Juuce was smirking up a storm. You reached your high right when Juice got the information he needed. He closed the labtop and turned to you and said damn baby you got my dick so hard it was hard to focuse and you giggled and said maybe I could help you with that baby. Let's just say you had a great night with your serious goofy man.