Opie

This was your first Christmas ever with Opie and you were nervous, not because it was your first Christmas with Opie but because you were meeting his family for the first time. Y'all have been dating for ten months now and you met his two kids Kenny and Ellie and his father Piney but that was it until now. You spent the night at Opie's so Christmas morning you cooked the breakfast your mom made for you growing up, pancakes shaped like snowmen with bacon for arms, and scrambled eggs that was places like a hat with syrup for eyes, smile and buttons. After breakfast y'all opened presents then after presents y'all snuggled on the couch watching A Christmas Story.
Around 11:30am y'all left Opie's house and headed to Gemna's house where you would meet everyone. Walking up the steps to meet everyone was worst for you than the time you meet Kenny and Ellie. Before you could walk in the house Opie turns to you and says "Everything will be fine baby, I promise. I love you." then he kisses you and grabs your hand and walks through the door pulling you along. Right when you walk in you look around to see everyone looking at you, smiling softly you say "Hi I'm y/n it's nice to meet you. Merry Christmas." and a woman with blonde highlights walks up and says "Hi sweetheart welcome to the family, I'm Gemma. Merry Christmas." and pulls you in a hug then stars introducing you to everyone and after the introduction were over she pulls you into the kitchen were you help her cook and she tells you stories of young Opie.
That was your first of many Christmases with them.