Jax

Going back to the place where the guy who broke your heart lives is nerve racking. Jax was your best friend turned lover turned the one who broke your heart. You met Jax when you both were thirteen and started dating at fifteen. You've been through everything together, the death of his father, the death of your grandmother to the lost of yall virginity, yall always had each others back and was always loyal to one another. He gave you his crow at eighteen and yall were even engaged behind everyones back but that all chaged when he believed a girl over you. He believed a girl name Tara when she said you cheated on him which was a BIG FAT LIE, you would NEVER cheat on him. No matter how many time you begged for him you believe you he didn't and to make matters worst he started dating Tara and when ever she would see you she would smirk and rub on him. So after graduation you left to LA for college and plan to put all the pain behind you. Five years later your twenty three and on your way back to Charming, you had planned to return two years ago but that plan changed when you got an invitation to Jax and Tara's wedding. You see the welcome to Charming sign and took a deep breath, the more you got in town the more nervous you got. You didn't want to run into Jax or Tara but you DID want to see Gemma who was like your mom and Opie who was like your big brother, Donna who was Opie's wife and your best friend and Ima who was also your friend. You and Ima became friends because Tara and her friends would bully her and you were the only one who stood up to Tara amd her bitch group. You made it to a red light when you hear the familiar rumbling of a bike. The bike pulls up right beside you and you look over only to see the man himself JAX TELLER looking back at you, only you can see him he cant see you due to your tented windows. You just sit there and stare at him and all the words he told you five years ago come flooding back "Your nothing but a whore" "I can't believe I gave my crow to a slut" "Where over, I never want to see or talk to you again" "Stay out of my life bitch" a horn snapped you out of your thoughts, you wiped your tears that fell and drove to your house. Two weeks later your all settled and Gemma invited you to family dinner which you couldn't say no to so you got dress and headed over. When you got there you went straight to the kitchen to help the woman, you joked and talked with Donna and Ima like you never left. When dinner came around everyone was talking and laughing even you but something felt off. You looked around the table and saw Jax was looking at you, yall held eye contact for five seconds before you looked away. After dinner you helped clean when Jax walked up to yoy and grabbed your hand and pulled you outside. Once outside Jax looks at you and says "Please look at me" when you don't he walks in front of you and lifts your face and says "I know the truth now, I know Tara was lying. She tild me the truth four years ago when I chose the club over her. I looked for you ever since but I couldn't find you. Please talk to me, look at me" When you finally looked up he had tears running down his face just like you. He pulled you in a hug and said "I'm so sorry baby, I'm so sorry I let that bitch get between us" you shook your head and pulled away and said "I got invited two years ago so don't lie to me" he looked confused and said "What invitation" and you said "You and Tara's wedding invitation" he looked confused then pissed and said "I did NOT and will NOT marry Tara or any other girl BUT YOU! Your my dream girl, your the girl who knows all my deepest darkest secrets, your the only girl my mom loves and your the only girl who see the club as family, your the only girl that don't try and change me I can be myself. I love you and I never stopped. Please give me another chance to prove that to you" you shook your head yes and said "ok but I want the same loyal you give the club so that means NO road pussy, NO what happens on the road stays on the road. One chance you fuck up and cheat I'm done and I don't care if were together fifty years with ten kids and I find out you cheated a year in I will leave your ass" he smikes and says "Deal darling" and pulls you into a deep kiss. Five years later yall are happily married with two kids, a two year old boy name Thomas John after his brother and dad and a one year old girl named Adella Rose after your grandmother Adella and his grandmother Rose and you are five months pregnant with twin boys who yall decide to name Jackson Nathaniel Jr and Braxton Daniel. Tara came back last year but when you kicked her ass at TM sge ran out bloody never to be seen in Charming again.