Opie

Part 2

After you left you went home to the house y'all share and start packing a bag. You were walking out the bedroom when the front door opened and Opie walked in and when he sees you with your bags he says "Where are you going?" and you shake your head and say "Really Harry? I'm leaving what does it look like. You were letting a girl rub all over you. I wait two hours at the bakery for you, I even called you but nothing. You were too busy with her. What would you do if I stood you up and when you found me I had a man rubbing on me? Do you not want me anymore? Do you not want to get married anymore?" and he says "Yes I want you and I want to marry you. Your all I want. Please baby forgive me I'm so damn sorry. I thought we picked out the cake tomorrow and as for that whore she touches me once and that was right before you said anything and I'm sorry for even allowing her to get close enough to me. I would NEVER cheat on you. Your all I want. Please baby don't leave me." and before you could say anything your phone goes off with a text from Juice. Opening the text it said "Don't let a whore ruin your happiness." and it had a video attached and the video showed Opie at the bar getting a beer and the girl walking over and touching him a second before you walked in. Looking at Opie you said "I believe you about the whore but I'm still mad about you not showing up. I was so embarrassed Harry." and he walks over and says "I'm so sorry baby. I thought you said it was for tomorrow. Please forgive me. I love you." and pouts and gives you puppy eyes, sighing you say "I forgive you. I love you too." and he pulls you in a tight hug and says "After I wash the whore off your ring I will put it back where it belongs." and he walks away to y'all bedroom where you keep your jewelry cleaner.