Jax

You have been married to Jax Teller for a year and ten months and y'all have a one month old daughter name Rose Marie Teller but one problem his family and friends had know clue about you and Rose but that was all about to change because Jax came home and said to you "pack a bag for a week baby. the club has to do business this week and it's dangerous so all family members have to be at the clubhouse on lockdown" nervous you ask "how will they react to Rose and I" and he said "baby they will love you and Rose and if they don't then fuck them, y'all are my family just like they are" kissing his cheek you walk to Rose's room and pack all the things she will need for a week and put it in the hall then you grab Rose from her crib and walk into you and Jax"'s room. Laying Rose on the bed you start packing yours and Jax's things for the week, looking up from the bag you see Jax smiling at you, smiling back you say "what" and he says "I love you" and walks in and grabs your bag and then walks back out to the living room. Smiling you pick up Rose and tell her "I love your daddy so much" and you kiss her head. After you put Rose in her carseat you put her in the car and Jax puts the bags in and tells you "follow me", kissing you he gets on his bike. You follow Jax into the clubhouse and you park were he pointed, once parked you wait until Jax was by the car then you get out. Jax opens the back door and gets Rose out and calls someone over and hands the bags over and says "put this in my room" and the guys says "ok" and walks away. Looking at you Jax says "baby if anyone fucks with you tell me and I will handle it" and you say "ok baby". Grabbing your hand Jax walks over and into the clubhouse and when he does people look over at you and wonder who you and the baby are. Jax walks you over to a woman blonde highlights, the woman looks up and says "hey baby who's this" and Jax says "ma I would like you to meet my wife y/n and our daughter Rose" shocked she says "wife and daughter, since when" and Jax says "wife for a year and ten months daughter for a month" she then looks at you up and down then says "glad she ain't Tara" and pulls you in a hug and says "welcome to the family" and you say "thank you" pulling away she says "can I hold her" and you say "of course" and Jax takes Rose from the carseat and says "Rose this is your grandma Gemma, grandma this is your granddaughter Rose" and hands her to Gemma. After everyone was there Jax's stepdad Clay who was the President gave a speech and after he was done he asked "does anyone have anything to add" and Jax says "yes" and he stands on the table and points over to you and says "this is my wife y/n and she's holding our daughter Rose and if you don't like that I don't like you so there's the door and don't come back. respect her or you deal with me. that's all" and gets down and walks over to me and kisses me, pulling away from the kiss I said "you didn't have to do that" and he says "yes I did. your mine so they better show you respect". After that day you and Rose were no longer a secret y'all became the family favorite.